imlergreg4's profile

Mon, Oct 12, 2020 10:00 PM

Changing my number

Hello, I wanna change my number. Please help! Thank you!

3.6K Messages

2 y مضت

Hey there @imlergreg4 Thanks for reaching out to us, and apologize for the delay in answering you. You can change your phone number for free by visiting "My Account". You have two options where you can change it:

1. The first location is in the Device Section of the Main Dashboard.  The Device section contains a "Change Phone Number" link
2. The second location is in the Profile Settings Menu.  There is also a "Change Phone Number" link in the Profile Settings page.

After you access one of these options follow the next steps:

1. The PTN is already pre-populated on the screen and the customer must enter their zipcode

2. After entering the zipcode, click Next.

3. A Message appears, alerting the customer that they are about to change their Phone Number and will be assigned a phone number in the zipcode they provided

4. If ready to Change the Phone Number, click Continue.

5. A Success page appears along with the customer's new Phone Number.

Please, try theses steps, and let us know any updates.

1 Message

10 m مضت

Hello I want to change my phone number 

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

Hi there, Arneciaj! Thanks for reaching out. You can change your phone number for free once every 24 hours if you do it online. You can do so accessing your account clicking here, then select the option to change your phone number from the "My Device" section. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns.
- EdmundM

1 Message

10 m مضت

I want to change my number

9 m مضت

I wanna change my number to many private calls 

1 Message

7 m مضت

Hello I would like to get information about switching to boost

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

Hello! You can find all the information you need here: https://www.boostmobile.com/?intnav=TopNav:Logo

1 Message

6 m مضت

I want to change my phone number please 

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

@shandrell Hello! Please call us at 1-833-502-6678 to get your phone number changed. 

6 Messages

@Shandrell123​ Looking for the same issue. Bumped into your thread. Thanks for creating it. Looking forward for solution.

IndigoCard

(edited)

1 Message

6 m مضت

Not sure whether this still works because when i was trying to install Roblox FPS Unlocker it did not work

1 Message

5 m مضت

I would like to change my number

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

@Merkia_1032 Hello! Please call us at 1-833-502-6678 or chat with us on boostmobile.com to change your phone number. 

1 Message

4 m مضت

I have a Boost Mobile phone with a #. I also have a Verizon work phone with a different  #. Does Boost allow you to bring an existing # to their service, I'd like to keep the Verizon   for work purposes,  but end their service. Thanks for any information 

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

Hey Daniel! You can transfer your number to Boost. Make sure the Verizon line is active when you do the transfer. Have a good night! 

1 Message

3 m مضت

Hello would like to change my number please and thank u 

Boost Care

• 

745 Messages

Hey there, Kerri! Thanks for reaching out to us. If you would like to change your phone number, you can do so by logging into your Boost Mobile account on the website. There is no fee for changing your phone number. Once you log in, scroll down to where it says" My Device", you will see the option" Change Phone Number". We hope this information helps you with changing your phone number.

Cindy A.

2 Messages

3 m مضت

hello I want to change many number please and thank you

2 Messages

3 m مضت

Hello I want many number changed please and thank you

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

Hello Akkira! We are not able to change your phone number here. Please call us at 1-833-502-6678, we will be happy to assist you there. Have a good day! 

1 Message

3 m مضت

I like to change my number

mobdro

vidmate

(edited)

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

Hello! Please give us a call at 1-833-502-6678 or chat with us on boostmobile.com so we can assist you with changing your number. Have a good day! 

2 Messages

3 m مضت

i need tyo change my number

2 Messages

3 m مضت

need to change my number

Boost Care

• 

745 Messages

Hey Janell! Thanks for reaching out to us. If you would like to change your phone number, you can do so by logging into your Boost Mobile account on the website. There is no fee for changing your phone number. Once you log in, scroll down to where it says" My Device", you will see the option" Change Phone Number". We hope this information helps you with changing your phone number.

Cindy A.