Mikeyd's profile

Tue, Oct 6, 2020 4:00 PM

Can’t receive verification texts

Every time I put in my phone number to receive a verification text from a companyor app etc it says my phone number isn’t valid. So I can’t get any verification codes sent to my phone therefore I can’t sign up for pretty much anything online. I just got a new phone and phone number threw boost, if I would have known this was going to be an issue I would have went with another carrier. I’ve seen other ppl posting about having the same issue as me. Haven’t seen any solution to the problem as of yet. This is a HUGE problem for me personally tho !!! I need to be able to sign up for apps and websites online and not being able to receive verification texts makes it impossible. I hope someone can help me resolve this issue ASAP!?!? Thanks in advance !!!

Responses

11 Messages

1 y ago

Wow !! So I received this private message from u telling me to look in my inbox. I looked and there was just a link back to this exact message. I tried to send a response your email and it says your email box is full and that I should try back later. Lol. How can a email box be full ? Anyways I don’t get the point of your response ? You responded and told me to go to my inbox as if there would be some kind of message there to help me with my issue but instead the only response was a link back to your message response on here telling me to check my inbox. Basically it just takes me around in circles...!?!?

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

1 y ago

Usually, we have to verify that everything is OK with the account and for that, you have to authenticate with the number and PIN. 

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

1 y ago

We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

11 Messages

1 y ago

So to get help I have to send my phone number and my password to someone I don’t know so they can access my phone ? SMH. The issue I’m having has been an ongoing issue with numerous ppl. I’ve read the same complaints numerous times on this website. So how did you guys help these ppl resolve their issues ? You had to go in their phones and change something so they could receive confirmation texts from now on ? If that’s the case then tell me what all I need to change or do and I can do it myself...?

11 Messages

1 y ago

U replied but there was no help. U just sent me a link that takes me around in circles. So from what I’ve seen when it comes to other ppl having the same issue as me is that I have to send u guys my phone number and personal password to access my phone is that correct ?

11 Messages

1 y ago

I did check my inbox. But it doesn’t say anything except for giving me a link to this message saying to check my inbox...?

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, Mikeyd. We replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.

11 Messages

1 y ago

Also I’m giving u permission to talk about this specific problem I’m having via this public forum. This is in no way any of my “personal information” this is just a general problem that more than just myself is going thru. And for some reason when I respond to the e mails it just re directs me back to here and says for me to private message cuz your emails are full. Lol. There’s literally no such thing as a full email. Never here of that in my life. I just want some actual answers to my issue please !!!!!!!!!!

11 Messages

1 y ago

Everything is fine with my account. It’s brand new. Not even a month old. Brand new phone with a brand new account. I’ve seen other ppl having the same issue as me going back literally years. This can’t be the first time your hearing about this issue if you’ve worked for this company for any amount of time. Hopefully you’ve helped these ppl with their issue in the past, so whatever u did to help these other ppl with this issue just pass that info along to me so I can fix it myself. If that’s not possible then what your saying is u need access to my personal phone and info to do what exactly ? What would u need to change to let me have access to get these verification text messages ? I don’t get why these messages I have received with literally every other carrier I’ve ever had would now be blocked with Boost ? Can u plz give me some answers first without me having to give out my personal information !?!?

11 Messages

1 y ago

Please stop giving me the run around and giving me links that just take me around in circles. Plz just help me with this issue. Why can’t I receive confirmation texts from any company’s, apps, websites etc !?!?