Tempe's profile

• 

1 Message

Tue, Mar 26, 2019 8:00 AM

Cannot swap to new phone

(This seems to be a recurring problem!)

Ordered a new iPhone, received Saturday.  Yesterday I went on the Virgin Mobile website and attempted to activate the new phone and switch my number.  Attempted MULTIPLE times, it froze at the 'choose plan' option.  Finally I was looking at the new phone's settings, and it appears I was sent a phone that is intended for SPRINT!

What is the solution?  Can my new phone be remotely fixed so that I can activate it with Virgin Mobile, or will I need to have a new phone sent that is correctly configured for Virgin Mobile?

This has been a frustrating and time-consuming issue.

Responses

• 

4 Messages

2 years ago

Now that I am looking at my phone, I have the exact same problem. How will this be fixed? This is beyond frustrating.

• 

1 Message

2 years ago

I am having the same issue. I have tried to activate my new phone 4 times and it comes up w/ the message below each time. The problem is I can't call to activate  my phone because my cell phone currently does not have service...Please let me know how I should proceed. 

IMG_0001.jpg

AmyM25

Boost Care

• 

1.6K Messages

• 

2.3K Points

2 years ago

Hello schornb. Thanks for reaching out to us. It is our pleasure to assist you. Please, send us your device's information in a private message, so we can figure out what is going on with the activation. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".  Thanks! ~AmyM25

jalopez81

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

950 Points

2 years ago

Hi there, calrobnicash. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the activation. 

Please, send us a private message with the IMEI or DEC, and the phone number and PIN if you already have an account. 

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Waited on hold for 45 min.  no one answered

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Having the same problem new phone cannot activate through phone or online

melissac

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 years ago

Hi, Thejoz. Do you already have a Virgin Mobile phone? Is it a Virgin Mobile device? Where did you purchase the phone?

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

Same problem here, Defaulted to SPRINT mobile. No way to connect to anything. Please answer so I can send you my IMEI. Thank youi.

• 

3 Messages

2 years ago

I have an old HTC using Virgin Mobile. I purchased a prev. loved Ihone7 plus from Virgin Mobile

melissac

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 years ago

Let's take a closer look. Please send us a private message with the details.