jzilla's profile

Mon, Jun 26, 2017 3:00 PM

Apple care for iPhone 6 I just ordered?

I want to get Apple Care because it's a better deal but Apple doesn't list it for the iPhone 6. Thought this phone came with an Apple warranty?

Responses

Boost Care

• 

904 Messages

4 y ago

Hi jzilla. The Apple 6 Pre-Owned is not covered by Apple, but it does have a 90 warranty through BrightStar Insurance. The iPhone 6 New does have Apple Care support. -Edwin R.

5 Messages

4 y ago

Well, I just ordered it from Virgin and it didn't say anything about the phone being preowned....It had better be a new phone or it's going right back!

5 Messages

4 y ago

sent

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

4 y ago

Hello jzilla. We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a private message with your order number and we could confirm your order? Victor21

61 Messages

4 y ago

Hi @jzilla, just wanted to confirm, we aren't selling pre-loved iPhones yet. And we'll be totally clear about it when we do start.

-BMH

1 Message

4 y ago

There is no solid answer here :slightly_frowning_face:
You have to BUY Apple Care w/ the iPhone 6s?
Does or does it not come with the full price Virgin is charging??
Regardless of your new Virgin Life membership $1 unlimited plan for 12 months, the iPhone prices are NOT a good deal, or savings.
So.... do the iPhones (all models your selling for this promotion) come WITH Apple Care as all other iPhone carrier/sellers DO?
YES...OR NO?
TIME OF APPLE CARE COVERAGE?
IF NO....WHY NOT?
Please just answer definitively.
Thank you
~ fkat

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

4 y ago

@fkat Hey there! We apologize for the delay in answering you. Unfortunately, the AppleCare+ is not included when you purchase the device. You're able to purchase it, but you may need to pay for it. Remember, that this is an insurance on your device, in case you receive any physical or water damage. But, you still have the warranty that comes with the device when purchase it.

~ Joy P.