ethanpaap's profile

Thu, Feb 22, 2018 12:00 PM

Activation Troubles...

So I ordered a Certified Pre-Loved iPhone 6s and got it yesterday. I bought it with the "Inner Circle Plan" so it came with a sim card from you guys. I tried activating it online per the instructions (I'm switching my phone number over from a pre-paid verizon plan) and my phone still says "no service" 24 hours later as opposed to the 10-15 minutes it's supposed to take.

Anybody have any insight concerning this issue?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

3 Messages

3 y ago

Phone shows no service after activating 2hrs ago

3 Messages

3 y ago

my phone wont activate either...

3 Messages

3 y ago

You were no help to me...I called virgin mobile and they got me up and running within minutes....You lied and said there was an "outage" in my area...you should be fired

1 Message

3 y ago

i am also having trouble

2 Messages

3 y ago

Also having activation issues after uprgading an iphone 6 to a 6S plus - existing phone plan, preloved 6S came with new sim installed. I just hae a spinning wheel on the activation screen?

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

3 y ago

Sorry to hear that, @MaxT. We definitely want to look into this for you. Please, send us a private message with your phone number, PIN, IMEI and ICCID (SIM card numbers) from the iPhone 6S Plus. 

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Virgin Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

Boost Care

• 

1K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there wintersjordon95.  So sorry for this hassle; I'd love to help you with this ASAP. Please send me a Private Message with the IMEI/DEC of the phone so may take a look at it. 

2 Messages

3 y ago

I'm having the same issue and its been about 24 hours as well. I'm switching from AT&T