ethanpaap's profile

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Feb 22, 2018 12:00 PM

Activation Troubles...

So I ordered a Certified Pre-Loved iPhone 6s and got it yesterday. I bought it with the "Inner Circle Plan" so it came with a sim card from you guys. I tried activating it online per the instructions (I'm switching my phone number over from a pre-paid verizon plan) and my phone still says "no service" 24 hours later as opposed to the 10-15 minutes it's supposed to take.

Anybody have any insight concerning this issue?

Responses

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I’m having an issue with the activation it’s been about 2 hrs
Hamilton

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 years ago

That's strange. Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to verify your activation.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Did you get any help?  They tell you to click here for the solution, and then all the solution is is a message from someone telling you to send your private information.  I have been dealing with this for 2 days now.  I'm ready to find another carrier.  

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

Hey yeah actually if you PM them they can activate everything for you. They just need the prior account info and all that Jazz. It literally just took a few minutes of talking to them and then my phone worked so. Definitely give that a try.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I have the same issue with my iphone, IMEI is not recognized . 

EdwinRG

Boost Care

• 

904 Messages

3 years ago

Hi matthieup!

Please send us a private message with the device IMEI number in question. We'll be check on it immediately.

EdwinRG.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

My name is Michele Anderson, my replacement phone is not working nor my previous one, the service has began to be transferred, so I have no phone.  Can you all please return service to my original phone

Boost Care

• 

1.6K Messages

3 years ago

Hey there, @shelly54! We truly apologize for this issue, and sorry for the late reply! To further assist you, please send me a private message including:

- Your phone number.

- Your account's PIN.

- The MEID of the device you want to activate.

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

I also have the same problem. It has been 12 hours for activating!

EdwinRG

Boost Care

• 

904 Messages

3 years ago

Your account looks fine. To investigate further, please confirm your device IMEI and SIM card number.  We need to make sure all the information matches on your account.

EdwinRG.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Wow, I know this is a month old... but 

just posted their private info (phone number and account pin) out in the open, and nobody told them about this, or had it redacted? Scary thought...

Boost Care

• 

1.6K Messages

3 years ago

Hi there, SSJBluRay! Thanks for have brought this to our attention!  

We just notified our Management Team about the post from shelly54, so it can be deleted for security purposes as it contains personal account information.

If you spot something similar from another user in another thread, we'll highly appreciate if you let us know.

At your service!

RB-1991 (Robert)

Fonsy82

Boost Care

• 

3K Messages

• 

1K Points

3 years ago

Hi Jkolenda96! We'd be happy to help you. Please send us a private message. You can send a "PM" or private message a couple of different ways. If you click on the name of the person, you'll be taken to their profile.  On the right side of the screen, you should see "send this user a Private Message". Click it and you'll be taken to the PM window with their name already in the To: field. Type up what you want to say, hit send message and you're good. You can also go to your own profile by clicking on your name from the forums and then clicking the PM icon. From the PM window select "New Message" and type the user name of the   Community member in the "To" field and off you go.

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Hello,

I need assistance activating my new virgin mobile phone. I bought it from walmart and my old phone is broken. When I try to activate it shows an error message when I enter my DEC number.

Thanks

melissac

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 years ago

Sorry to hear that, @eddie951! Please send us a private message so we can review this further.