miaomiao3600's profile

Fri, Mar 2, 2018 10:00 AM

20 hours my phone is not activated!

My old iPhone 6s with the "Inner Circle Plan" I followed the steps but my phone still says "no service" almost 20hours past!

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

3 y ago

@miaomiao3600; @sarahtbull;  Sorry to hear that. We can definitely help you with this problem. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

3 y ago

Same, but it's going on an hour for me.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, @darthredraider! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your number and your Virgin Mobile PIN. 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

2 Messages

3 y ago

I am having the same problem.

Boost Care

• 

1.2K Messages

3 y ago

That doesn’t sound good at all, so sorry about this.To research further, can you send us the cross streets and ZIP code where this occurs?

1 Message

3 y ago

I'm going on 2 days

Boost Care

• 

1.2K Messages

3 y ago

That doesn’t sound good at all. So sorry about this, @Alasilv0714. Please send us the details via private message, along with your phone number so we can get this thing resolved.

Boost Care

• 

1.2K Messages

3 y ago

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

14 Messages

3 y ago

20 hours in and my phone is still not activated

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, @Roberta! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with the phone number you want to bring and the PIN you created. 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".

14 Messages

3 y ago

I sent PM to you over an hour ago ~ no reply ~ so frustrating ~ no customer service

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

3 y ago

Hello, @Roberta. We've received your private message. We'll continue assisting you via private message. -Kira_M.

14 Messages

3 y ago

Thank you Kira ~ I will continue to try to get the phone to work ~ I have done everything as requested and sent all information requested.

14 Messages

3 y ago

Though Jeffc Nosh and you have said they will assist through private messaging, I have not received any private messages from anyone today. What is this about ~ do you have any customer service?