BhattaraiK's profile
Community Admin

Community Admin

• 

13 Messages

Fri, Apr 9, 2021 4:07 AM

SOLUTION: How to Make a Payment

There are several easy and free ways to make a payment towards your Boost Mobile account.

Pay Online

MyBoost Mobile app

1. Download the Boost Mobile app from the Google Play Store or using the App Store if you do not have it already
  2. From the home screen, click on the “Make Payment” button
  3. Select your payment method by clicking on credit/debit card or Re-Boost card button and follow the on-screen prompts.

Please note: if your device does not have the most current version of the My Boost app, you may need to update the app before you can make a payment. 

BoostMobile.com

1. Login to your My Boost account using your phone number and 4 digit Boost account PIN
  2. From the Home screen, click the "Make a Payment" button.
  3. Select your payment method by clicking on Credit/debit card or Re-Boost card button and follow the on-screen prompts.  If you have previously paid with a Debit or Credit card, your card information may be stored in this screen for your convenience

Auto-Re-Boost (Autopay)

1. Login to your My Boost account using your phone number and 4 digit Boost account PIN
  2. Click on 'Payments' and 'Enroll in Auto Re-Boost' from the menu on the right
  3. Select Auto Re-Boost and enter your debit or credit card information

Add money to a friend or family member’s account

1. Go to give a gift and follow the steps 

Please Note: You'll need your friend or family member's Boost Mobile phone number and a credit/debit card or Re-Boost card. You can instantly add $10 to $99 to their account.

Pay by Phone

1. Dial 233 from your Boost mobile phone and follow the prompts to make a payment using a debit, Credit, or Re-Boost card

Pay In Person

1. Purchase a PIN from a participating retailer or Boost store with cash or other acceptable payment method (varies by location).  Dealer will supply either a one-time use Re-Boost, a Universal prepaid or a Rechargeable Re-Boost card with a 10 or 14 digit PIN
    1. Use the Re-Boost Locator to find a retailer near you and pay by cash, with a credit/debit card or purchase a Re-Boost card.
  2. Dial 233 from your Boost phone, go to Boostmobile.com or click Make a Payment from the My Boost mobile app

Please note:  There is a per transaction fee charged for every agent-assisted payment.  If possible, it may be more cost effective to use one of the self-service methods listed.

Responses

No Responses!