SOLUTION: How do I change my phone number?
How can I change my phone number?
- Click here to login and change your phone number
- You will need to enter your zip code and a new phone number will be assigned to you
Before changing your number
- Ensure your phone is fully charged and powered OFF, and that you have at least 3 bars of service.
- It may take up to 72 hours for others to see your new number in their caller ID display.
- If you don't like your new number, unfortunately you cannot get your old number back.
- Be sure to save any voicemails you want to keep as you may lose all of your saved voicemail messages.
- You will not be able to make or receive calls or texts, until the Change Phone Number and Activation process is complete.
Having trouble? @Ladyequinoxx gave us this hint:
Try changing the zip code on the website just make sure the zip code you pick keeps the same area code that you wish to have.
For example: If you try 08104 for an 856 area code and that does not work, try another like 08002 which gives an 856 area code but is from another city.