BhattaraiK's profile
Community Admin

Community Admin

• 

13 Messages

Fri, Jul 30, 2021 5:31 PM

Question: How can I find my Boost account number?

Q: I need my Boost account number. How do I get it?

A: Your account number is not listed online. To obtain it, you can contact a Boost care agent by calling 1-866-402-7366 or chatting in on www.boostmobile.com.

Q: What information do I need to provide to the Boost care agent?

A: You will need to provide your 4-digit Account PIN, and have your Boost phone accessible to receive your Boost account number.

Q: Why do I have to do this?

A:  Boost cares about your security and uses an account verification process to confirm your identity.

Responses

1 Message

1 m ago

Bs Phone Company. The nerves of this Company right here is Ridiculous very unhappy customer service representative that do nothing but fake apologize sorry about everything, but can't make it right with the ppl that pay the bills??? Very unprofessional!!!!!! Boost Mobile is a complete Joke!!!! 

1 m ago

Lies that is not all the information they need when they tell you they're going to call that number and you explain to them that your phone has been smashed and you cannot answer a call on that phone number they'll tell you that you need to go to the store when you say hey I can provide you with every single piece of information that you'll need right down to me with a picture of me holding my ID they'll tell you you still need to visit a store which in turn makes it that much more time consuming that much more difficult and they already know why we need our account number so they're going to make it as difficult as possible to get it to us which in turn is the very same reason why they leave so many customers I can't wait to not be a boost customer best on ya mate😏