S

Thu, Feb 4, 2021 1:47 PM

Webguard

Was using my chrome web browser looking up things that are adult content and it won't let me because of something called webguard. Now webguard is an AT&T thing why is it on my browser I am a boost client

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

3 m ago

Hi there! It is possible that this app is installed on your phone. Please go to the phone settings menu, look for the apps list and see if you see the app installed.
- Ron S.

1 Message

19 d ago

Similar issue. Went so far as to "HARD RESET" my phone. No luck. With all the B.S. issues my family has been having lately... Whether its network...data...billing....customer service... Always something... Im thinking about taking our buisness elsewhere... Customer "SERVICE" doesent seem to give a F. Its always please hold while i transfer you.... And then im going to create a TICKET so we can get this handled sir...you should recieve a call from technical support within a certain time frame... Which never happens. 

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi ! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday–Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends.

We are here to help! Are you getting the exact same error with "webguard"?

- Reinhardt_S