W

Tue, Dec 7, 2021 10:01 PM

Voicemail account verification issue

Voicemail app keeps saying "please wait - Verifying your account information, this may take a minute..." but nothing changes despite over 10 minutes of it saying that. I tried turning mobile data off, turning phone off and on, none of it helps. I can't see any of my voicemails earlier than almost a month ago. And I confirmed with someone who called me that they left me a message a couple days ago. 

2 Messages

Hace 5 m

ok, so now instead of "please wait" I get "Voicemail Retrieval Error. We are experiencing issues in retrieving your voicemail. You can still listen to your voicemail by clicking the button below. "

Boost Care

• 

745 Messages

Hi there, Theodros! We appreciate you reaching to us and bringing this issue with your voicemail up to us. We want to work with you directly, so we can try a few steps to see if we can get this corrected. Due to some limitations on Social Media, we ask for you to call/chat in. You can reach a live customer care agent at 1(833)502-6678- or chat with one of our care representatives at;https://www.boostmobile.com/support/contact-us.html We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Cindy A.