J

Thu, May 6, 2021 5:50 PM

Need help upgrading my phone

I have been a Boost customer for over 5 years and because I made a couple payments 1 day late last year I am now being told that I can no longer participate in the Boost Up program. I understand how the promotion works. It's been explained to me. Its referred to as a "customer loyalty program" I was told twice by a Boost rep over the phone that because I had been with boost so long she would have the "IT" team fix it where I would be able to access this program once i was signed in. She told me to wait till the end of January and I should be able to get my phone upgraded. That did not happen. Now my current phone stopped working a few weeks ago and I am forced to either pay full retail price up front to be able to continue using the Boost platform or switch my number to  to another carrier and get a free phone or pay out the phone I want. As a loyalty program I don't see how anyone could be more loyal. I have had the same boost number for 5 or 6 years and I am about to pay next months bill and I don't even have a phone that works. I hope someone sees this than can look past your "rules" and recognize a very loyal customer to Boost. If not I guess I will be moving on to another carrier.

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

5 m ago

Hello, . Thank you for stopping by. In order for you to qualify for the BoostUp, you need to have 12 consecutive on time payments. We're sorry for any inconvenience this can cause you. 
- Kira_M