My Boost Mobile: the best way to manage your account on the go!
Check out the new landing page for My Boost Mobile and let us know what you think!
Boost Zone has been replaced with the My Boost Mobile app. We've already begun delivering the new app to Android devices and it is available on the Apple iTunes store as well. My Boost Mobile lets you manage your account and troubleshoot many issues with your phone without calling Care or visiting a store.
What can you do with the My Boost Mobile app? It's easy to do things like:
- View your bill or pay your bill
- Purchase plan Add-ons
- Manage payment options
- Set up and/or manage Auto Re-Boost
- Manage your account profile
- Suspend or Unsuspend a lost or stolen phone
- Check usage on your phone
- Swap your number to a new phone
- Find links to support for your device, services , even connect with other customers and come see us here on Community
- Use App Chat to contact Boost Care live (this function is being rolled out in phases and may not be available for you yet)
Launching the app directs you to the Payments screen by default. From there, simply use one of the icons at the top to navigate to other areas.
The new My Boost Mobile app is divided into four sections:
How do you get the new My Boost Mobile app? If you have an Apple device, you can download the My Boost Mobile app from the iTunes store as long as your device is on iOS 9 or higher or get the link from the My Boost Mobile landing page
If you're on an Android device running 4.4 KitKat, you'll be notified that your app is ready to upgrade when you open your Boost Zone app. The Boost Zone app will be removed and replaced with the My Boost Mobile app.
Though you can update through the Play Store, I recommend you wait until notified to update through the Boost Zone app. Doing so ensures that Zone is removed from your device whereas the Play Store download will not remove Boost Zone.
If you have already updated through the Google Play store and now would like to remove Boost Zone from your phone, please follow these steps:
- Find My Boost Mobile app on the Google Play Store
- Uninstall My Boost Mobile
- Open the Boost Zone app from your device. You should see a popup advising that an update is available for your app. This is the My Boost Mobile update.
- Accept the update and follow the prompts. Boost Zone will start the process of installing My Boost Mobile and will then uninstall Boost Zone.
It's also a good idea to ensure that you have Auto Update turned on for the My Boost Mobile application so that you get all the new features as they become available and you always have the latest version on your device.
Have you updated to the My Boost Mobile app? What do you think so far?