J

Thu, Oct 21, 2021 10:32 AM

Moto G Stylus 2021, not the Stylus 5G.

I'm pretty sure by this point that Moto G stylus 2021 is NOT getting android 11 on boost mobile. Motorola states that this phone will get it, but after most Motorola phones have been updated, I just don't see it happening. Apparently, the Moto G Stylus 2021 on Cricket has had android 11 for months now and they're on the September security patch. We're still on July security patch. Motorola hasn't even announced that Android 11 has been released for this phone and still Cricket has it. I've had terrible luck with boost mobile and Android updates forreal. I occasionally get security patch updates, but I posted about this before, I've never received an Android OS update, like a newer version of Android, on any Boost Mobile phone that I've owned. That's just my luck though. Probably coincidence or not waiting for long enough and buying phones too fast, it's just never happened for me personally on Boost. I'm probably gonna give up on Android soon. I started with the HTC Evo years ago, and been on Android since, boost and sprint over the years, TMobile, Metro etc. But I've never owned an iPhone. I'm just kind of flat out sick of Android. Idk. Motorola is crazy not releasing this phone with 11 in 2021. Idk. BTW, don't downvote me because I've never received an Android update on Boost mobile. That happened on my last post. This is just my experience with boost. Even saying this though will get downvotes. Oh well. This is how Boost has been for me personally. Over the years, I've never received any Android OS update on any boost mobile phone. And I've had many. Sure little updates, omegleazar and security patches but never a newer Android version.

Chatrandom

Thanks

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

Il y a 7 m

Hi there! We understand your concern about the software update. Cellphone carriers have no control over when your phone updates the Android software. We would advise you to reach out to Motorola support to see why the phone isn't getting the update, you can find support for them here: https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/