SeaWolf's profile

Fri, Mar 2, 2018 1:00 PM

Hold the phone! Manage your Boost account without calling!

We know you're busy and let's face it, nobody likes calling their wireless provider. Skip the hold time and manage your account 24/7 with these five easy tasks you can do with the BoostMobile.com the My Boost Mobile app available for Android or iOS.  

1. Pay your bill:  Make a payment or redeem a Reboost card either through the MyBoost app or MyBoost account online. Check out the instructions here: Make A Payment
  2. Upgrade your phone: If you've been a Boost customer for at least 12 months with a good payment history, you may be eligible for BoostUp! our program that lets you upgrade to a new phone with small monthly payments. We have an article with all the details, plus how to tell if you're eligible to upgrade here:  Upgrade and BoostUp! FAQs 
  3.  Check order status: So you've ordered a new phone and want find out status?  Keep track of it every step of the way by going to our Order Status page.  For more information and some frequently answered questions about Order status, check out our Order FAQ article
  4. Activate a device: You've got your a new phone and you want to activate it on your Boost line?  It's super easy to do.  Read our Activation Instructions! 
  5. Add International calling or SMS: Boost has several ways to keep in touch with friends and family living far away.  We have instructions to help you add an international calling or texting plan in our support article here

Yv2Boost_introduction_Galaxy-S6-Front+Angled-PSD+Ai-MockUp-P-Px.com@1x.pngou can also order a new phone, add or remove services like Tidal, change your phone number, invite members to join your family plan and much more on BoostMobile.com or through the My Boost Mobile app. Check out your My Boost Mobile account or theMyBoost app, look around and let us know if you have any questions.

Responses

1 Message

2 y ago

I activated my phone LGStylo4 on line. Paid the amount needed, but i still have no service. What can i do to get my service working? Did the code they gave me. Still not working. Getting frustrated please help me

1 Message

2 y ago

Every one gets help except.me..i might to switch companies then

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there, @Jon24! We received your private message. Thanks! 

2 Messages

1 y ago

What is my pin

2 Messages

1 y ago

I want my PIN

1 Message

1 y ago

I need help swapping to a new (used) iPhone 7. When I enter the new serial number under the Swap Device menu page I receive an error.. My old phone is completely broken and I cannot even power it on, so I am without a phone until this can be resolved. Thank. you for your help.

Also, is this the best protocol for those of us that need support now that your customer service line is out of service?