SeaWolf's profile

Thu, Jul 6, 2017 9:00 AM

Help us fight Spam Bots! Verify your email address when you register!

We were attacked by PIRATES this weekend guys!  Ok, spammer bots, not pirates, but it was rather annoying and inconvenient on the deck of the Good Ship Community for a couple of days.

Credit: https://www.pinnacledisplays.com/unicode-converter.htmCredit: https://www.pinnacledisplays.com/unicode-converter.htm

In order to protect our Community, we've implemented an email verification requirement for our users. 

What does that mean for me?

If you're a long-time user, this probably won't change a thing.  Chances are that you verified your email address with us long ago.  If you're a new member, you won't be able to create posts, comment on discussions or send/receive private messages until you've clicked the verification link sent to your registration email address.

How do I verify my email?

Look for an email from Boost Mobile Community in your inbox or Spam folder.  Click the link in the email to verify your email address. That's it!  Your registration is complete!  You can now participate in or create new discussions and send/receive private messages.

One more thing: when joining any new community or site, it's always a good idea to familiarize yourself with the expectations for member behavior.  In order to get the most of your experience here, please take a few minutes to read our Guidelines.  Understanding these guidelines will ensure you're able to get help, share your expertise and participate on our Community for years to come.

Responses

4 Messages

4 y ago

please i recieve a message that i won a $50,000 from a boost mobile. pls was that true?

745 Messages

4 y ago

@damakinsss This is definitely NOT a Boost mobile contest or message.  Please don't respond to it,

4 Messages

4 y ago

THANKS

1 Message

4 y ago

How do I get my confirmation number to track my order

745 Messages

4 y ago

hi @Kbutler007,  if you haven't already done so, check your email Spam folder to make sure your order confirmation didn't go there.   If you still can't see it, you can ask for help in our Accounts Forum and an agent will assist you

745 Messages

4 y ago

Hey Kelli, I've removed your phone number and PIN from your post because this is a public forum, meaning anybody can see what you post in public.  We have some agents helping customers like you over here in this thread: Hurricane Harvey  If you create a post there, an agent will be happy to look into the situation for you.

1 Message

4 y ago

My name is Kelli and I am a hurricane Harvey victim and I was wondering how do I regain service?

1 Message

4 y ago

I'm having a huge issue with my phones storage space being used up.I only have8g of internal memory so I added a16g chip. I have erased so much but still can't get space to clear up. This is causing me to not be able to check my gmail, my apps are freezing up. I don't know what to do. I'm afraid to mess with it and end up erasing something important or damaging the phone somehow. I can't check my email to get instructions for help with this matter so I decided to try here. Please send some suggestions on ways to clear up some storage space or how to move things to my extra data card I added in. Thank you for your time and help. ~~Chrissy~~

1 Message

1 y ago

i can reply, but i dont see where to post a question. I have verified my email.  How do I post or start a thread? ( the question I am trying to post is-I added a new phone to my family plan and it isnt activated even though my account says it is)