A

Mon, Aug 23, 2021 7:55 PM

BOOST IS THE WORST

these guys are the absolute worst. i've been hung up on twice by their customer service reps and denied and unlock on the carrier lock. here's the deal. i upgraded to the iphone 12. swapped from the iphone SE gen 2. the SE gen 2 is paid for. i owe nothing on it. in other words, i 100% own the phone. my roommate needs a new phone and i just dropped a lot of money on upgrading to the 12. so, i was going to have the SE unlocked and sell it to my roommate to make a few dollars back on it. who wouldn't wanna do that, right? anyways, they denied me because the phone hadn't been active with boost for a year or longer. i've only had it for 9 months. even the FCC states that if the phone is paid for and no money is owned on it, you have a right to have it unlocked and do what you please with it. knowing this, they still denied me. boost is also a no-contract cellular service provider. so, i became increasingly frustrated (this has not been the first issue i've ever had with them). i decided i wanted to return my iphone 12, get a full refund and cancel my service. they've denied me of that as well. i was told i cannot return a phone after 7 days. i've had the phone for less than 4 days. these guys are so crappy to their customers that they included the days it was out shipping as part of the 7 day return policy. seriously, how ****ing ridiculous is that?! now, i'm stuck with them until this phone is paid for and i can afford another phone with a different carrier. 0/10. i don't recommend this carrier to anyone. stay far away. they're going to screw you out of anything that they can. 

No Responses!