Elcappytan's profile

Sat, Jan 21, 2017 8:00 AM

Nougat broke hot spot on lg Stylo 2

Is there a fix for this I don't use it but want the option as I am supposed to have the option

Responses

1 Message

4 y ago

I have tried all of that and it still doesn't work. I emailed Boost and they said it was an issue with the latest update and will be fixed with the new update. They didn't give me any time when it would be fixed. Which wasn't helpful. I am just going to drop my monthly plan down until they get it fixed. 

745 Messages

4 y ago

I don't mind at all, but do keep in mind, I can't promise credits or adjustments.  I'll ask a Boost social agent to peek in on y'all. 

22 Messages

4 y ago

I would also like to be put into contact with a rep as well. Almost 2 months of this and no help/solution is pretty unexcusable. I do appreciate the help from the admins of the board for relaying information....At least you guys are trying to help

22 Messages

4 y ago

For sure. Completely understand you're only doin what you can. Much appreciated

745 Messages

4 y ago

ssiebor14 wrote:
So are we going to getting refunded for the service we paid for and are not receiving? I am a truck driver and the hotspot is the only way I can watch Netflix while being out on the road..

There hasn't been an official communication with regard to the Hotspot add-on but I see your concerns,

As a Community manager, I'm not qualified to make that call (I just do the website, no account stuff), but I'm going to have a Boost care rep send you a message, @ssiebor14 and see what we can do..

173 Messages

4 y ago

they send a update today i'm installing the update right now

745 Messages

4 y ago

Cavs_B_Ball wrote:

Yes, the Valentine's Day update to Nougat to fix the hotspot is successful. Hopefully this won't be a problem with future Android updates.

Great to hear!  I'm going to post the official update notes here in a moment, but I'm thrilled that it's fixed.

745 Messages

4 y ago

Elcappytan wrote:
Is there a fix for this I don't use it but want the option as I am supposed to have the option

A fix was pushed in the latest software update. Read the release notes here, but please let us know if you're still having issues after updating. 

25 Messages

4 y ago

Yes issue has been solved thank you!👍

Boost Care

• 

1.6K Messages

4 y ago

Excellent! Please let me know if there's anything else that you need from my end.

I'm here to help!

- Robert.

1 Message

4 y ago

Do u know how to fix "unfortunately , Google play services stopped" pop up ? It happened after I updated my phone an ive tried everything form deleting cache to uninstalling it

745 Messages

4 y ago

SavageBomber wrote:
Do u know how to fix "unfortunately , Google play services stopped" pop up ? It happened after I updated my phone an ive tried everything form deleting cache to uninstalling it

Are you still having this issue?