Nickfo707's profile

Wed, Dec 13, 2017 7:00 PM

Your phone number is not eligible for porting

Trying to switch from Virgin Mobile, what do i do when it pops up "Your phone number is not eligible for porting."

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

We can definitely help you out with that. Because the phone number is coming from Virgin Mobile, we have to do a migration which is a different process and can only be performed through customer care. Please, send us a private message with the following information to further assist you:

1. Name and last name.
2. Full address, including zip code.
3. Virgin Mobile phone number.
4. Virgin Mobile PIN/password.
5. MEID/DEC number and UICC/SIM card number of the Boost Mobile phone that you would like to activate.
6. Price plan that you would like to have with Boost Mobile.
7. 4 Digit PIN that you would like to have with Boost Mobile

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, @bandaxsanj!  Thanks for contacting us. Just to confirm, from which company are you bringing your number? If is from Virgin Mobile or Sprint, you may not be able to do it online. Instead, you will need to send us a private message with the following information:

1. Name and last name.
2. Full address, including zip code.
3. Virgin Mobile/Sprint phone number.
4. Virgin Mobile/Sprint PIN.
5. MEID/DEC number and UICC/SIM card number of the Boost Mobile phone that you would like to activate.
6. Price plan that you would like to have with Boost Mobile.
7. 4 Digit PIN that you would like to have with Boost Mobile

2 Messages

3 y ago

Hello, I am having the same issue regarding "Your phone number is not eligible for porting"

2 Messages

3 y ago

I'm switching from VM (virgin mobile) as well & having this issue when trying to keep my same number. I don't want a new number and when calling CS about it, I kept getting transferred to VM cs? Can someone help?

3 Messages

3 y ago

I am trying to port in a Verizon number and it tells me not eligible as well. Is it possible to port this number in a different way? It would be much easier to keep it since it's already listed with the schools and everything. 

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

3 y ago

Hello, kwright_217! Thanks for contacting us. We want to help. We can try to send the request manually. Can you private message us your account details, so we can look into it? To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message". Thanks! ~AmyM25 

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, gammatron. Thanks for contacting us. 

We can migrate your number from Sprint to Boost right away. For that, we'll need you to send us a private message with the following information: 

(for Sprint) Phone number and PIN 
(for Boost) Desired 4-digits PIN 
(for Boost) Desired price plan
(for Boost) Cellphone's serial number (MEID DEC or IMEI)

1 Message

2 y ago

Trying to port over a Sprint number.

6 Messages

1 y ago

I am having the same problem. please help.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

Can you send us a private message so we can take a closer look?

1 Message

1 y ago

im having the same problem.. how do i send a private message on here

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there, @Kronis1615. Thanks for reaching out. We have replied to your Private Message. Please check your inbox.

3 Messages

8 m ago

Hello Hamilton I'm getting the same error that "Your phone number is not eligible for porting." I'm coming from Google Fi, can you help me with that?

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

8 m ago

Hello, mHeakal. We replied to your private message. Please check your inbox.

3 Messages

8 m ago

@melissac my inbox is empty so I send you a price message please check if you received it.