BriRen3007's profile

Mon, Jan 18, 2021 9:00 PM

Won’t let me log into my account.

My app and my browser and private web browser even are all telling me I cannot log into my account and to try again later But when I tried to log in on my boyfriends phones web browser I did so with no problems and I’m really just wondering why it works on his device and not on mine. Bin also the head on our account and I have to pay our bill here soon and I’m not going to do so if this problem doesn’t get corrected.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

9 m ago

Hello, @BriRen3007. Thanks for stopping by. We apologize for this experience and we'll do our best to help. Are you connected to WiFi or our mobile data when you try to access your account?

3 Messages

9 m ago

I’m on data

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

9 m ago

We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

1 Message

6 d ago

I cant log into my boost Mobil account