Caitiblaze's profile

Mon, Jun 11, 2018 4:00 PM

Why cant i unsuspend my service

I cant log in online or on the app because it says account suspended.. What do I do ?

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

3 y ago

So sorry about the trouble, @Caitiblaze. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account.

2 Messages

I need to get mine unlocked

- payment wont go thru

account locked

i cant send a pm idk how on this site

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, @Bellum! We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number and PIN so we can take a look. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

2 Messages

@Nosh_CxUx

I need to get mine unlocked

- payment wont go thru

account locked

i cant send a pm idk how on this site

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

Hello, Daymein Feinauer. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help, but we could use more info. Are you referring to the online access to your account? If yes, how many times did you try to log in before it got locked?
- RossyC

2 Messages

3 y ago

I'm also having the same problem. How can I send my account information to fix this?

1 y ago

I just paid my phone bill two days ago and then I go and make a call and it tells me that my account is not authorized to make a call to this number but it does it to every number I try and when I try and call it says that this number has be temporarily disconnected can anyone help me

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there, Pettykingkyle20! We're sorry to hear about this issue. We want to help! Can you send us a private message with your phone number and PIN to verify your account?

8 m ago

Whenever I try signing into my boost mobile account it says "Your account is currently suspended. Please visit the boost mobile website to un-suspend your account. "

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

8 m ago

Hi there! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday - Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends. 

We would like to look into this for you. Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

1 Message

7 m ago

My account says suspended and I can’t get data and it says I have 36.00$ In my acc but keep saying pay 0.00 to renew

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

7 m ago

Hi! Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. We'll do our best to help you today. Please send us a private message for further assistance. To send a private message, go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". Thank you. ~AmyM25

1 Message

Im trying to unsuspend my account

16 Messages

No worries! We can definitely help you out with that, Vennessa Pierce. Please send us a private message, so we can chat further. - MasielQ.