AceSp's profile

17 Messages

Thu, Nov 28, 2019 12:00 PM

When will my phone arrive? Ordered day before thanksgiving URGENT

I placed an order last night at around 8 PM Eastern time. I know that orders made after 1pm will ship next business day. The status or my order is on processing order. Are any deliveries being made on thanksgiving and if the phone ships out on Friday will I have the phone by Saturday? I used expedited shipping for $12.00. thanks

Responses

17 Messages

1 y ago

will the phone arrive on tuesday? and do I have to sign at the door for the package or can they just leave it here?

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

1 y ago

We will do our best to resume order processing and wrap everything up as fast as possible, however, we are unable to guarantee that it'll be delivered on Tuesday. 

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

1 y ago

Hi AceSp. Thanks for reaching out to us. We're glad to assist you. We're terribly sorry to inform you that the department that handles orders will be closed today and tomorrow due to Thanksgiving. Unfortunately, we do not deliver on weekends, so the order processing will resume on Monday. We apologize for the inconveniences. 

17 Messages

1 y ago

at least your phone turns on my phone is at 1% and wont charge past that.. D:, did you order a pre owned phone? if so what model? it looks like we are out of luck to even get a tracking number let me know if you hear anything. when did you place your order?

17 Messages

1 y ago

I am pretty pissed about the $12 i paid for expedited shipping though, i thought they were open friday and would have the phone by saturday.. had I known if have to wait a week I wouldve not went that route

6 Messages

1 y ago

that is exactly what i am here for i need my phone because my phone is broken and i cannot get in contact with anybody please get my phone to me i paid $12.00 just to not have my phone urgently delivered to me!!!

6 Messages

1 y ago

i ordered the iphone 11. i placed my order around 3:15pm eastern time on wednesday.

6 Messages

1 y ago

same i have no phone to do my business now i have to go through the weekend without a phone.very unprofessional

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @momo15. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

17 Messages

1 y ago

AAh nice a new iphone hah, well anyways quick update, I just checked my email and there is a tracking number already and phone has been picked up by Fedex it says it will arrive here (NY) by 8 pm Monday so I guess the shipping department IS open today lol just sucks that fedex doesnt deliver on weekends. Hope you got a tracking number already as well. Good luck.

17 Messages

1 y ago

I already got a tracking number. information was sent to fedex at 6:08 and then it was picked up by fedex at 2:17. scheduled delivery by 8pm monday.. I was trying to help out momo who still doesnt have her tracking information.

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

1 y ago

Hi, AceSp. Orders placed after 12PM local destination time will not be processed and shipped until the following business day (Mon-Fri excluding Holidays).

6 Messages

1 y ago

still nothing for me....i am so pissed at actually ordering this phone from them i was going to order from tmobile but i already didnt want to switch but now i have all the reasons to. this is so unprofessional and i dont have no phone to use i am using a laptop which i need my phone for business smh i am so upset

6 Messages

1 y ago

yes please help me.

17 Messages

1 y ago

lmao idt theres much anybody can do just have to wait