ashmike1024's profile

Fri, Oct 14, 2016 10:00 AM

What does BP fullfilment mean in your order status?

I order my phones yesterday 10/13 and paid for next bust day shipping. My order status says BP_Fullfilment and I was wondering what this means, and when to expect my order?
Thank you!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Accepted Solution

745 Messages

4 y ago

This status is actually meant to be an internal message shown to order support and warehouse teams.  I have talked to teams in order support and shipping about it because lots of you have asked and even I wasn't quite sure what it means.  But, I know now, so I'm sharing with you.

The BP _Fulfillment message means that your order has been received but has not yet shipped.  There isn't a reason to worry unless the status never changes, you never receive an email update, or you never receive your new phone.

Things to keep in mind when ordering:

- Before you hit submit on your order double-check your information, especially your physical address and your email address.  Boost Mobile sends email confirmations for each step of the order process but only if we have the right email address.  I know that I have fat-fingered stuff like this in the past, so be extra careful.

-  Don't see your email? Check your spam folder.  Companies like Boost that send lots of emails (and that some people mark as spam) can be automatically sent to your spam email folder.

- Orders placed on a weekday before 5:00 PM ET typically ship the same day unless there's a part of the order that requires a bit more review.  If something is wrong, we will send you an email. 

- Orders placed after 5:00 PM, on holidays, or on weekends take until the next business day for processing, even if you pay for expedited shipping. If payday falls on Friday, I'd opt for standard shipping because my order won't process until Monday anyway. 

I'm actually really glad you all brought this message to our attention because it showed us something that we can do better.  We're working on changing the message to say something more easy to understand.

Hope this helps, Boost Family.  BP_Fulfillment just means "we're working to get you that new phone, hold tight!"

1 Message

5 y ago

i have the same prder status and i was wondering the same thing, did you ever recieve your phone?

2.3K Messages

5 y ago

Hello @kinzie123

A private message has been sent to further assist you.

1 Message

4 y ago

What does BP_fulfilment mean and when will I receive my phone?

2.3K Messages

4 y ago

Hello @Bianca93. A private message has been sent to further assist you.

1 Message

4 y ago

Did you figure out what it means?

1.6K Messages

4 y ago

Hi there ashmike1024!

Please accept my sincere apologies on behalf of Boost Mobile for the long delay in receiving a response. To help you find what's happening with your order status, please send me a private message with your order number. I'll be looking forward to your reply.

- Robert.

1 Message

4 y ago

1 Message

4 y ago

what does BP Fullfilment mean? I ordered my Iphone a few days ago and I wanted to see if i could track it and know when it was going to ship.

1.6K Messages

4 y ago

Hi @godetlaby!

Please send me your order number via private message to check its status and further help you.

Looking forward to your reply!

- Robert.

2 Messages

4 y ago

My stray says the same thing, is there any way of checking when it will arrive?

2 Messages

4 y ago

Status *

1 Message

4 y ago

My order status says the same thing. What it mean

2.3K Messages

4 y ago

Please, send us a private message with your order number to further assist you. You can send us a private message just clicking on my name and then selecting “Send this user a private message".

4 y ago

I ordered my phone a couple days ago and it says the same thing, just wanted to know what it means and when to expect my new phone