Kreekon's profile

Fri, Dec 18, 2020 4:00 PM

Unlocked Phone was Locked Again

I request an unlock a couple days ago, and then I received a message to restart my phone. After restarting, my UICC Unlock said it was not locked. Great, so I turned off my phone and tried a different SIM, but it said it was invalid. I checked UICC Unlock and this time it says "Your device is locked to Sprint SIMs only."

Anybody know a better way to fix this than to call support again?

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

10 m ago

So sorry to hear about this experience, @Kreekon. We want to help! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

2 Messages

10 m ago

I am using a different device cause I have lost mine

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

10 m ago

Hi there Ortman. Please send us a private message to be able to assist you best. 

2 Messages

10 m ago

Help me I'm locked out and dont remember my pin...

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

10 m ago

Hi Ortman! Sorry for the delayed response. Support is available from 6 am - 10 pm CST Monday - Friday, and from 6 am - 9 pm CST on weekends.

Please send us a private message to be able to search for your account and assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

1 Message

10 m ago

I too would like to know the answer to this question. Ive read that this happens when you do something with the phone you just spent so much time to unlock it. you get it paid off and the previous owner wont let go kind of like a squatter living in your house you just bought but keeps peeing in the corner . 

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

10 m ago

Hello, Hamster. Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to take a look into this for you. Can you please send us a PM?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message".