scoot23's profile

Wed, Jul 1, 2020 5:00 PM

Unknown customer(s) using my email address

I have what appears to be two separate Boost Mobile customers fraudulently using my personal email address to have their billing/account information sent to.

I have names and last four of the associated accounts in these email, but have to date been unable to have a phone customer service representative resolve the issue for me.

Please let me know if there's any help to be had for this situation.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

10 m ago

Hi there, scoot23. Let's do some investigating. Please send us a private message with the email address, and all the account information that you have received. 

4 Messages

Hey Fonsy82,

I apologize to bug you again, but it appears that 9 months later the same person just signed up again using my same personal email (at about 10AM PST this morning). First name on the confirmation email is SCOTT and the phone number he signed up for is 2246277610.

Is there any way you could detach his information from my email again? I really don't want to start receiving emails for this guy again. It took me several years of trying before you were kind of enough to take care of it last time.

Thank you if you have a chance to look into it for me.

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

Hi there, scoot23. Thanks for contacting us.

We'll be happy to help. Please, send us the email address. 
- jalopez81

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

We will be opening a ticket with our Back Office Team to have your email address removed from this account.  Emails should stop within 1-2 business days.
- jalopez81

4 Messages

Thanks so much!