surfdog9's profile

• 

3 Messages

Tue, Dec 31, 2019 3:00 PM

Unable to activate my new phone

I am an existing customer. I bought a new Samsung Galaxy A20 online from the Boost mobile website. The online swap phone procedure was successful but the activation failed. Message on phone is

Activation Incomplete

Please contact your service provider to activate you device for service

Connection Error (6604)

Responses

Frankt

Boost Care

• 

1.1K Messages

• 

1.1K Points

a year ago

We are so sorry for this experience, @surfdog9. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Frankt

Boost Care

• 

1.1K Messages

• 

1.1K Points

a year ago

Understood. We remain at your service. 

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

I ended up going to a Boost Mobile store where I was able to get on the phone with a support technician and successfully activated the phone.

Groupie

• 

1 Message

a year ago

I'm Having the same exact problem!!!

Nosh_CxUx

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

• 

160 Points

a year ago

Hi there, @rafa805. Thanks for reaching out. Please send us a Private Message with your phone number, PIN and ESN/IMEI of the phone that you want to activate. 

• 

1 Message

6 months ago

sir plz can u activate mine samsung a20 with same error ? please