saretta's profile

Fri, Dec 9, 2016 6:00 PM

troubles in activating and my phone doesn't work

Hi,

I was trying to activate my new Boost Mobile phone yesterday transfering my old AT&T phone number. Now I have an activation request number, but I cannot check my activation status because there is always the following error: 

Exception thrown by EAI backend, can not check activation status.

The situation is even worst because my old phone and SIM doesn't work anymore since yesterday! Additionally, when I try to call the Boost Customers Service 866-402-7366 a voice mail tells me that I'm not authorized to make the call and I should call the custumer service....BUT I'm already calling the customers service!!

Could you please help me with this?

Thank you

Responses

2 Messages

2 y ago

Hey was it successful activating your new device when you private messaged these people saying they could help or was it a scam

2 Messages

2 y ago

Hi trying to activate my new device and It is saying the iccid on sim carcard cannot be processed . Any ideas? 

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

Hi, @Katmau! Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a Private Message with your IMEI/DEC and the SIM card number so we can help you activate your phone. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

2 Messages

I activated my phone but no service

1 Message

2 y ago

My iphone 6s is  being told it is not eligible 

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

2 y ago

Don’t fret, Adegunwasam! We’ve got you. Can you please send me a private message with your iPhone's IMEI?

To send a private message just click on the picture of any Boost Mobile agent and, in the next screen, click "send this user a private message". 

1 Message

1 y ago

My I phone is active but it keeps saying no service

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

1 y ago

Hi, Chellag36. We'd happy to help, but we could use more info. Please send us a private message with more details about the service issue that you are experiencing.

2 Messages

2 m ago

My iPhone 6 is active, but i have no service.