joeusa123456789's profile
Enthusiast

Enthusiast

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Nov 30, 2017 4:00 PM

Transferring from Virgin Mobile

Hello,
I'm making the switch from Virgin Mobile to Boost and want to keep my phone number. I was told by a Virgin Mobile Agent to ask for help activating my account.

Responses

Accepted Solution

GermanHR

Boost Care

• 

641 Messages

3 years ago

Hi, @joeusa123456789 ! Could you please send us a private message with the following information?

-Phone number from Virgin that you're trying to port.

-PIN code that you used to use with Virgin.

-IMEI/MEID of the device you're trying to active.

-ICCID/SIM card number that you will use with that device.

-4-digits PIN code combination that you would like to use with Boost Mobile

-What type of plan would you like to activate the phone under.

We'd love to help you migrate your number from Virgin!

Groupie

• 

2 Messages

3 years ago

I'm also trying to activate a new Boost Iphone and keep my Virgin mobile phone number. Can you help? When I started the process an the activation page it said that my number but it says "it's not eligible for porting".

JohnJ7

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

1.4K Points

3 years ago

No problem! We can definitely help you out with that, fcoac. Just send us a private message with the following information & we’ll get you taken care of.

-Virgin Mobile number.

-Virgin Mobile PIN code.

-IMEI/MEID of the device you're trying to active.

-ICCID/SIM card number that you will use with that device.

-4-digits PIN code combination that you would like to use with Boost Mobile

-What type of plan would you like to activate the phone under?

Enthusiast

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

Hi, I am going to need help as well. I have two phone numbers that i would like to port over into a family plan, both are virgin mobile numbers and have separate accounts. 

Nosh_CxUx

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

• 

20 Points

3 years ago

Hi there, @halvensh! Definitely want to help you with this. Please send us a Private Message with the phone number and PIN of the accounts you want to bring.

~Nosh_CxUx

Groupie

• 

1 Message

3 years ago

Hello, i am trying to tansfer from virgin mobile to boost mobile, but it says i am not eligible for porting, can you guys help me out.
Boost_Ejay

Boost Care

• 

879 Messages

3 years ago

@halvensh

We're glad that you replied to our private messages and that your service is working after updating the service.

- E.J.

Enthusiast

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Hello. I have a same problem it says i am not eligible for porting . Is any agent able to help me please. 

Jack2759

Boost Care

• 

233 Messages

3 years ago

@maicholina! You can click on my username, and then click on the option "Send this user a private message".

Jack2759

Boost Care

• 

233 Messages

3 years ago

Hey there, @KazUpy and @maicholina! Can you please send us a private message with the phone number that you want to port? However, if you're trying to transfer a number form Virgin Mobile to Boost, what it needs to be done it's a Migration.

Groupie

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Where is the private messaging on here?Thanks!

Groupie

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Where would you like me to private message you? I have the same problem! Your website says my Virgin mobile number is not eligible for porting?I cannot change numbers,I've had that one for so many years.Thanks!

Groupie

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Thank you so much! My phone is now activated and kept my number! I appreciate it!

Enthusiast

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Thank you.  My phone # is on Boost now.

Enthusiast

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

Trying to migrate from virgin mobile, please help.