seanf68's profile

Mon, Jun 3, 2019 11:00 AM

Swap Numbers on Two Boost Phones

My wife, daughter, and I have a family plan on Boost. My wife and daughter are considering swapping phones, and I want to know if that's possible to do without losing the numbers.

The phones involved are both iPhones - a 7+ and an XR. They would want to take the number that is currently on the 7+ and switch it to the XR, and simultaneously take the number currently on the XR and switch it to the 7+.

Is this possible?

Responses

49 Messages

2 y ago

Thanks for the swift response!

What would be the timing on this? I'll have to schedule it with them, as I can't (for example) suddenly take my wife's phone number away from her while she's at work.

If I were to send you the PM between 5 and 6 today (central time), would the swap-over be completed yet this evening?

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

We can assist you with that. Please, send us a private message with the phone number, PIN code, MEID/IMEI number of each phone, and the ICCID/SIM card number. 

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

For sure! The next available representative will assist you. 

4 Messages

5 m ago

I would like to do the same thing: I'd like to swap the phone #s of two of the phones in my family plan.  Can someone help?

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

5 m ago

Hello! We’re sorry to know that you’re having this issue. We'll be happy to help you. Please send me a private message with your phone number, PIN number, IMEI number and SIM card number to activate.

2 Messages

25 d ago

Can I please get help switching numbers on 2 phones

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

Hello, . Thanks for reaching out about this! I've marked our message private so we can discuss your account. Would you be able to share the phone numbers and PIN for the two accounts to assist you?
- JohnJ7