M

Tue, Sep 14, 2021 6:18 AM

Suspended

My account has been suspended how do I get my phone number back

Responses

17 Messages

10 d ago

Good luck. I have the same problem and no one's answered me since last week...

Boost Care

• 

59 Messages

Hello Ghostwiththemost. I understand how this can be frustrating. Our Community page is here so that our customer community to help each other out with common issues. We do have a team that will, of course, help out when we can. We recommend that if you have an issue that needs immediate attention, you give us a call at 833-502-6678. Our customer service agents will be happy to help. 

-Marcos G

17 Messages

well, I've posted in my other messages that I can't call because my phone is suspended... so that doesn't really help me

17 Messages

@Marcos_G  Still waiting for someone to help me on here. Seems like all the moderators are gone now or something??

Boost Care

• 

342 Messages

Hello! We appreciate you reaching out! If you are unable to call in from another device you have the option of chatting with us on boostmobile.com. We don't offer real-time support on this platform. We can help you here but it could take a couple of days before you get a response. If this is your only option, I will mark your original post private. Reply to that private post with your phone number and 4 digit pin.