JordanBibica's profile

Wed, Dec 4, 2019 11:00 AM

Something went wrong. Please try again later.

I'm trying to activate my new phone, and every time I've tried logging in today and yesterday, this message keeps popping up. The support chat doesn't answer any of my questions without me signing in, which, obviously, is an issue. I was wondering if there's any fix for this without just waiting for this error message to disappear?IMG_E0006[1].JPG

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

2 y ago

Hi, @bgonter17. It's good to hear that. Regarding the issue with the website, unfortunately, we don't have an estimated time available. Anyways, you can rest assured knowing that we're doing everything in our power to resolve this.

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, EdJarvis42. Thanks for contacting us. 

Unfortunately, we're having problems with the website. Please, know that this is a known issue and we're working to fix it as soon as possible. We're sorry for the inconvenience. 

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

2 y ago

Hi, Ori7! We'd be happy to help. Please send us a private message with the account phone number, pin code, IMEI and SIM card number.

Boost Care

• 

3.2K Messages

2 y ago

Hi, buellersgirl. We've replied to your private message. Please, check your inbox.

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, @Osirisalot! We’re looking into it & hope to get this fixed as soon as possible! Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated. Please, try dialing 1-866-402-7366 or 233 from your Boost Mobile device to make the payment.

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, @PaigeK12!  We’re looking into it & hope to get this fixed as soon as possible! Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated. Please, try dialing 1-866-402-7366 or 233 from your Boost Mobile device to make the payment.

1 Message

2 y ago

Hua...I'm needing to get online to my acct cuz I need to use the insurance. Your website has obviously been out for a long time now. I'm REALLY hoping that this isn't because #1 your site was hacked or some mung or #2 Boost was bought out by someone else & y'all just are gaslighting everyone.
Regardless, if the site isn't fixed by tomorrow, I'm definitely switching to another carrier.

It just REALLY sucks that I literally just paid my bill.

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

2 y ago

Hey there, Heatherco314! If you need to make an insurance claim you can access the insurance website here, or call them at 1-844-534-3099. 

Boost Care

• 

4.5K Messages

2 y ago

@Racshaw42, @jammat123 please send us a private message so we may work directly with you.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

2 Messages

2 y ago

It's Friday and I still can't log in, I tried all the cookie clearing and all that and still get the "Something went wrong" warning.

Boostissue.jpg

1 Message

2 y ago

I have been having this same issue myself as well for the past few days and I cannot access my account. I tried different computers, both work and home, my phone, the app, nothing works. I cannot log in no matter what I try and it is very frustrating. I don't know what to do at this point and would appreciate some help.

1 Message

2 y ago

Hi Joy,

How can I get some of that support via computer?  Phone is down, hence the issues, and your website doesn't work.

2 Messages

2 y ago

I just signed in and paid my account about 5 minutes ago.  So it only took them 4 to 5 days to fix the issue.  And Boost Mobile, if it was maintenance like you said in some of your answers, why did you not just put that reason on the website instead of letting everyone get frustrated?

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

2 y ago

Thanks so much for the suggestion, JimC! We’re always developing based on feedback from our customers.

1 Message

2 y ago

I am frustrated with you Boost.  I have been trying to log on for three days.   I have called two different times and been dropped back in queue and on hold for over 10 minutes, to be told I could be transferred back to the service line.  Why isn't this issue posted on your website homepage?   Why am I continually locked out on my initial sign in?   My cache is emptied, I have tried on multiple computers, and the problem persists.