JordanBibica's profile

Wed, Dec 4, 2019 11:00 AM

Something went wrong. Please try again later.

I'm trying to activate my new phone, and every time I've tried logging in today and yesterday, this message keeps popping up. The support chat doesn't answer any of my questions without me signing in, which, obviously, is an issue. I was wondering if there's any fix for this without just waiting for this error message to disappear?IMG_E0006[1].JPG

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

2 y ago

Hello, @James38. We apologize for this experience. Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

5 Messages

2 y ago

I actually have done that on my computers browser, and it didn’t effect the change. I also tried on my phone using the “My Boost” app, but it said “We’re sorry, we are unable to connect to the Boost network at this time.”

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

2 y ago

Hello, @JordanBibica. Thank you for stopping by. Have you tried to clear the cookies and cache of your browser? Please let us know. -Kira_M. 

1 Message

2 y ago

So... when is this going to be fixed? I have papers that needs to be completed on the mrs’s account so we can get the boost up phone shipped and only have 72 hours to do it, well 48 now, I hope this gets fixed and soon!

5 Messages

2 y ago

I actually have done that on my computers browser, and it didn’t change the outcome. I also tried on my phone using the “My Boost” app, but it said “We’re sorry, we are unable to connect to the Boost network at this time.”

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

2 y ago

Understood. We're having issues with the website at this moment. We're doing the best we can to fix the issue as soon as possible. -Kira_M. 

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

2 y ago

Hello, @JimC. We sincerely apologize for the inconveniences. Please note that you can also pay your plan by dialing 233 from your phone, purchasing a Re-Boost card or in-store cash payment. 

2 Messages

2 y ago

This has been going on for three days now.  My bill is due on the 8th, but I always pay a few days ahead of time.  If this is not cleared up by the 8th, I am going to switch carriers as I have a month to month plan (and I just came over from Sprint as Sprint bought Boost Mobile or something).

Also, your advice to clear the cache file(s) and restart is worthless.  The problem is with your website.

10 Messages

2 y ago

STILL OMFG. 72 HOURS.

Site keeps saying "SOMETHING WENT WRONG" ...WE CAN'T LOG IN. WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON? GIVE US AN UPDATE. 

4 Messages

2 y ago

They are idiots. Plain and simple.

It is a 3 click fix. I've worked in IT for over 20 years with Comcast and have went through 12 full billing system and website upgrades. They take 30 MINUTES MAX

10 Messages

2 y ago

It's how a  million dollar company can't fix something so basic as ACCOUNT LOGIN in over 72 hours. 

Boost's response to this is hot garbage. Even their customer support isn't aware of this. 

Try to chat with them? GOOD LUCK, login first scrub. Oh you can't cause the site's down?

1 Message

2 y ago

I ordered the iPhone 11 and it came a couple of days ago but hasn’t let me activate it online

3 Messages

2 y ago

I haven't been able to log in to my account for 3 days. It's starting to get me angry because there are updates that need to be made and changes that need to be made before my bill is due in 3 days. I shouldn't be forced to pay for the service, as is, when I've been trying to change my service for 3 days with no success. So you'll allow the app to work just enough to take my money, but not work enough to log me in and give me access to any of my account information? This is BS.

1 Message

2 y ago

I would like to swap to a new unlocked samsung phone, I have a new boost sim to go with it.

How to do this when site is down?

3.6K Messages

2 y ago

Hey there @angkok We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. We are aware of the issue you're experiencing with our website, this has been reported already. We're working to resolve the issues as soon as possible. If you need assistance for payment, plan and phone changes let us know, so we can help you.

~JoyP.