JordanBibica's profile

Wed, Dec 4, 2019 11:00 AM

Something went wrong. Please try again later.

I'm trying to activate my new phone, and every time I've tried logging in today and yesterday, this message keeps popping up. The support chat doesn't answer any of my questions without me signing in, which, obviously, is an issue. I was wondering if there's any fix for this without just waiting for this error message to disappear?IMG_E0006[1].JPG

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

3.6K Messages

2 y ago

Thank you! Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you? @Physicsbro

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.

~JoyP.

4 Messages

2 y ago

Same problem. It's been 24 hours. I spoke to a phone rep who said (yesterday) that I'd be able to log in today. So far, no good. Argh!

3.6K Messages

2 y ago

@Physicsbro We understand! Are you trying to make a payment?

~JoyP.

4 Messages

2 y ago

Yes I am.

Physicsbro

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

2 y ago

@RandomsRuthie: We understand. Thank you for letting us know. We'll keep looking into that for you. 

17 Messages

2 y ago

I have done that and tried from several different devices or computers

60 Messages

2 y ago

Still not working …. tik tok ..  tik tok ...

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

2 y ago

@tagger5896: We'd like to escalate this for you. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

60 Messages

2 y ago

Your gonna escalate this too then entire boost mobile userbase good luck with that 🤣

3.7K Messages

2 y ago

We’re looking into it & hope to get this fixed as soon as possible!  Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.

60 Messages

2 y ago

We don't want sorry address the issues at hand I don't need too PM anyone just log into my account

3.7K Messages

2 y ago

We are sorry you feel this way. The main reason for a private message is for our customer's security. 

60 Messages

2 y ago

This is a system wide online and mobile app issue. if the systems are down please let the user base know

don't post that 

: We'd like to escalate this for you. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN. You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

Us sending a private message does not fix the issue at hand

4 Messages

2 y ago

Support is a joke... This has been down for 2 DAYS...

3.6K Messages

2 y ago

Hey there @Jgreim239. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. We're aware of the issues to access our website, we've reported the issues, and our technicians are working in a solution. But, if you need any assistance with payments, plan or phone changes, we're here to help.

~JoyP.