JordanBibica's profile

Wed, Dec 4, 2019 11:00 AM

Something went wrong. Please try again later.

I'm trying to activate my new phone, and every time I've tried logging in today and yesterday, this message keeps popping up. The support chat doesn't answer any of my questions without me signing in, which, obviously, is an issue. I was wondering if there's any fix for this without just waiting for this error message to disappear?IMG_E0006[1].JPG

Responses

2 Messages

1 y ago

Fix your website. How can you charge us and not do anything about your fault services? Been loyal for over 6 years and this is the first time I've been this disappointed in boost. Tell you parent company sprint to stop buying other companies because its screwing with your already vast consumer market!!

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @buellersgirl. Thanks for reaching out. We are aware of the issue impacting our customers, we're currently investigating the cause so we can get this resolved as soon as possible. Please send us a PM with your phone number and PIN so we can get this escalated. 

You can send a private message by clicking on my name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

1 Message

1 y ago

Is there even a single person whose been able to sign in to the website lately?

2 Messages

1 y ago

Been 3 days now for me. Be nivmce to actually do what I need to. Why are we being forced to pay for subpar service?!?

4 Messages

1 y ago

I’m unable to log into my account either and it’s been going for three days now. Is boost even trying to fix it??

3 Messages

1 y ago

It's been days! This needs to be fixed! It is completely unfair to your customers to not allow us to get into our account information yet still be willing to take our money.

I need to update the 2nd phone on my plan with the proper information, so that I can remove the phone from my plan, but still enable the owner to continue to pay for their own service. My bill is due now in 3 days. If I cannot get this phone off my plan, I'm forced to pay for 2 phones just to keep my phone from being shut off. Funny that you're app works just well enough to take our money, but not enough to do anything else. Its BS.

This needs to be high priority and FIXED!

4 Messages

1 y ago

I’ve been trying to buy a new phone but it won’t let me sign in either and it’s been three days now.

1 Message

1 y ago

I'm also getting this message and cannot log in. I've tried Chrome, Firefox and Edge, and in private windows so not a browser/cache/cookie issue. I've had my PIN texted to me via calling 611 and I'm using the correct PIN for my account. 

Please fix the sign-on page!!

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

1 y ago

I understand your concern. We’re looking into this! Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated.

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

1 y ago

We truly apologize for this inconvenience, thastings78. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this. Your patience in the meantime is definitely appreciated. 

3 Messages

1 y ago

It’s maintenance they are doing. We just have to wait until they are done. I have been trying for 3 days now. I ordered a phone and they canceled it. I called last night and this morning and was to wait 24 to 74 hours before trying again.

4 Messages

1 y ago

And cyber week is going to end I won’t even be able to get a phone with this going on for days. Please fix the website! Unless it’s easier for me to just change my carrier.

10 Messages

1 y ago

STILL DOWN

4 Messages

1 y ago

If I call would I be able to use my account then buy a phone? I have boost up and would like to do the $100 down payment.

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

1 y ago

We truly apologize for this inconvenience, Gisella. You can rest assured knowing that we will do everything in our power to resolve this.