JordanBibica's profile

Wed, Dec 4, 2019 11:00 AM

Something went wrong. Please try again later.

I'm trying to activate my new phone, and every time I've tried logging in today and yesterday, this message keeps popping up. The support chat doesn't answer any of my questions without me signing in, which, obviously, is an issue. I was wondering if there's any fix for this without just waiting for this error message to disappear?IMG_E0006[1].JPG

Responses

1 Message

1 y ago

I have not been able to log in to my account today. Is this part of the website down?

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there Alexo5895. We do apologize for this inconvenience. Please try again, We have been informed, the issue has been cleared. Victor21

9 Messages

1 y ago

Me and many others can vouch the issue is still ongoing, still cant log in.

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

1 y ago

Understood. Please try using the following link to log on: https://myaccount.boostmobile.com/sign-in.html?intnav=UtilNav:SignIn

3 Messages

1 y ago

I can't log in to my account either. I can on the app but not on my phone or desktop computer. It says, sorry there's seems to be a problem, please try again later. It says the same thing when I even tried forgotten pin tab too. Something is wrong.

1 Message

1 y ago

For some reason it is not letting me login to my account. I put in the correct phone number and pin number but it keeps saying oops something went wrong try again later.

1 Message

1 y ago

Me too & since it’s after hours can’t do anything till morning. I’ve never had this problem before

1 Message

1 y ago

I am getting this message also it posted my payment to the secondary line.

3 Messages

1 y ago

Having the same problem. Extremely inconvenient.

1 Message

1 y ago

Same here i been trying fir 14 hours

11 Messages

1 y ago

Still does not allow me to log in

11 Messages

1 y ago

Ive been having the same problem for almost 24 hrs

11 Messages

1 y ago

The issue is not clear im still having same problem almost 24 hr later

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

@RandomsRuthie: Sorry to hear about that. Please clear your browser's cache and data, then try again. 

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 y ago

Good day! Thank you for bringing this up to our attention. We sincerely apologize for the difficulties you're experiencing. We're aware of the issues you're having with our website, and we're working to resolve the issue as soon as possible. If you need any assistance, we can do it for you. Please, send us a private message, so we can further assist you.

@randysbarber @e2mith85 @feebug03 @sweetdee @5793854t @RandomsRuthie  

Note: For you to send a me a Private Message only need to click on my username, which will  take to my profile, once you're there on the right side of the screen you will see the  option to send me a Message.