Robrog8999's profile

Sat, Aug 26, 2017 12:00 PM

September 8th

Does anyone have any idea about what Boost is unleashing Sept. 8th? Anyone else get a text message from Boost with a hint about something rolling out soon? Clicked on the link but it's just a countdown to that date.
So i was wondering if anyone here has any clue as to what is coming out? Something about saving money? I know they took away the growing data plan so hopefully it has something do with that. Any ideas?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

Accepted Solution

745 Messages

4 y ago

Did you check back on the 8th?  Lookie here: Monthly taxes and fees now included!

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

4 y ago

No word on this yet, Robrog8999, but stay tuned to our site for updates on this. Victor21

3 Messages

4 y ago

Perhaps this? I'm not sure if this is from last year however...I can't find a date
https://bestmvno.com/boost-mobile/boost-mobiles-growing-data-plans-replaced-september-30th/

2.2K Messages

4 y ago

Hey there, @WISHTHEN! We can’t tell you yet because even we don’t know what it is! We’re all going to find out together when it’s announced on September 8th.

1 Message

4 y ago

That's an old article dated August23, 2016. So that can't be it.

1 Message

4 y ago

Yea it has to do with the moto e the gonna do the biggest promotion ever seen also all the plans are changing for a lower cost that’s all I know until tmw

2 Messages

4 y ago

171 Messages

4 y ago

Stay tuned and subscribe to Boost Beat News. That's all I can say, today!

7 Messages

4 y ago

bump I can't see anything that newsworthy anywhere did it get posted yet