Robrog8999's profile

Sat, Aug 26, 2017 12:00 PM

September 8th

Does anyone have any idea about what Boost is unleashing Sept. 8th? Anyone else get a text message from Boost with a hint about something rolling out soon? Clicked on the link but it's just a countdown to that date.
So i was wondering if anyone here has any clue as to what is coming out? Something about saving money? I know they took away the growing data plan so hopefully it has something do with that. Any ideas?

Responses

Accepted Solution

745 Messages

4 y ago

Did you check back on the 8th?  Lookie here: Monthly taxes and fees now included!

Boost Care

• 

3.3K Messages

4 y ago

No word on this yet, Robrog8999, but stay tuned to our site for updates on this. Victor21

3 Messages

4 y ago

Perhaps this? I'm not sure if this is from last year however...I can't find a date
https://bestmvno.com/boost-mobile/boost-mobiles-growing-data-plans-replaced-september-30th/

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

4 y ago

Hey there, @WISHTHEN! We can’t tell you yet because even we don’t know what it is! We’re all going to find out together when it’s announced on September 8th.

1 Message

4 y ago

That's an old article dated August23, 2016. So that can't be it.

1 Message

4 y ago

Yea it has to do with the moto e the gonna do the biggest promotion ever seen also all the plans are changing for a lower cost that’s all I know until tmw

2 Messages

4 y ago

171 Messages

4 y ago

Stay tuned and subscribe to Boost Beat News. That's all I can say, today!

7 Messages

4 y ago

bump I can't see anything that newsworthy anywhere did it get posted yet