jtdrnl8309's profile

Tue, Jun 5, 2018 6:00 PM

Release My number to another carrier

I am porting out my number to another carrier and you have yet to release the number.  It has been over 24 hours since the port request was submitted.

Responses

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, jtdrnl8309. Thank you very much  for contacting us.

To port the number out you just have to provide them the account number. We'd like to have a look at the account. Please, send us a private message with your phone number and PIN.

2 Messages

3 y ago

im having the same issue 

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there, W1grl. We do not hold numbers from porting, but we can gladly check this for you. Can you please send us a private message with your phone number and pin?

Boost Care

• 

807 Messages

2 y ago

Hi there! Sorry to hear this. We don't prevent or delay any number to port to another carrier. Please contact the service will switch to, so they can assist you. 

1 Message

2 y ago

I’m having the same issue right now. The lady said it most likely would be ported over immediately, but could take up to 24 hours. It’s been 24 hours and still nothing.

2 Messages

1 m ago

I bought my Iphone straight out from boost mobile , not knowing that I would have to stay with them for 12 months. Another carrier (t-mobile) has a $15 plan equal to boost mobiles $35 plan. So why be forced to pay more when I own my device, especially during a pandemic. Please help me to have my device released! It was only purchased and activated for two months while my other iPhone was being repaired!