Thatgirlari's profile

Wed, Oct 3, 2018 1:00 PM

Phone order canceled?

I ordered a iPhone 7 Plus yesterday paid for next business day shipping I haven’t got a tracking information today and I looked on my order the status says “ cancelled “ when I never cancelled my order help ?? Am i going to get my iPhone I paid for?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

37 Messages

1 y ago

Hi, I suggest checking to make sure your birthday is correct in your profile, I checked mine and fixed my birthday which had the wrong day for some mysterious reason, and presto, they let me get my phone. Kinda ridiculous after trying for months and months that I had to discover it accidentally, but it worked

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

Have you cleared your browser cookies and cache?

5 Messages

1 y ago

no but I guess I'll try if that has anything to do with why my order is being canceled thats ridiculous.

5 Messages

1 y ago

Yes my addresses are the same

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

1 y ago

Please try that and let us know if it works.

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there, @Cailin1828. How can we help you?

37 Messages

1 y ago

Is this thing on?

37 Messages

1 y ago

I was making a joke. I left a helpful comment earlier for a user and my comment was ignored.

5 Messages

10 m ago

it didn't work so what now?

5 Messages

10 m ago

Tried to clear my browser and cookies and cache and still my order was canceled. That makes 6 or 7 times now so its not something thats going wrong on my end. Im so fed up with this its ridiculous

3.5K Messages

10 m ago

You can visit the Boost Mobile website at www.boostmobile.com to find a local dealer location to purchase a device.

10 Messages

5 m ago

I have 5 different accounts with boost mobile and can not order phones to upgrade. Boost mobile keeps canceling my orders. Am forced to change carrier.

13 Messages

4 m ago

This is still a HUGE ongoing problem with Boost apparently. March/April 2021 and people still experiencing same issue - that is ridiculous! We ordered 5 brand new phones and can not get the 5th phone order to process. Yes the money is there, yes the billing information is correct on all lines (we have been dealing with this since  March 23 and it’s now April 4th). We have talked to over 20 phone reps and tried ordering through both Boost up and paying out right. No stores within 150 miles of ya have anything in stock but a basic fee cheapo phones. I wish we would at the least get offered a resolution or would have switched service providers. The money comes out of our account, we get the confirmation order number every time and then it’s canceled. (Approximately 10-15 attempts at this point!)