Chefdean1986's profile

Sat, Sep 14, 2019 8:00 PM

Pay off boost up account early

I’d like to pay off the remaining balance early, what’s the best resource/ phone number to get this done

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

2 y ago

Hello. We can help you with that. Feel free to send us a private message at any time so we may work directly with you. You can also call 1-888-266-7848 for assistance over the phone.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

7 Messages

1 y ago

i would like to do the same and calling on the phone is a pain because i still have not talked to an actual human being

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @Raymonpate97. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

6 m ago

Hello, @Michael50! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

1 Message

6 m ago

I added money to my account and it won’t let me pay off my boost up bill

1 Message

3 m ago

I want to pay off my boost up account

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

3 m ago

Good day @Josh357 Thank you for reaching out to us. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

~JoyP.

8 Messages

It now says it is on my Account Balance. Sorry for the misunderstanding!

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

Thanks. The $80 has been charged to pay off Boost Up. 
- Francisco T.

8 Messages

Thank you so much Frank, you have been so helpful. I just recieved the confirmation that it was payed off. Hope you are well and you stay safe, god bless!

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

You're welcome. Likewise. we remain at your service.  
- Francisco T.

4 Messages

15 d ago

I want to also pay off my installments, is there any way I can?

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello, @! You will need to add the pay off amount and then contact us for us to collect it on our end. 
- Francisco T.

4 Messages

Okay done! How do I contact y’all?

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

Hi, Kivana_504! Thanks for reaching out regarding this! I've marked our message private so we can discuss your account. Please provide us with your phone number and PIN. - Boost_MasielQ

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

Thanks, Kivana_504! It has been taken care of. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. - Boost_MasielQ