Chefdean1986's profile

Sat, Sep 14, 2019 8:00 PM

Pay off boost up account early

I’d like to pay off the remaining balance early, what’s the best resource/ phone number to get this done

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

2 y ago

Hello. We can help you with that. Feel free to send us a private message at any time so we may work directly with you. You can also call 1-888-266-7848 for assistance over the phone.

You can send a private message by clicking on an agent's name, then selecting the message option from the profile page.

7 Messages

1 y ago

i would like to do the same and calling on the phone is a pain because i still have not talked to an actual human being

Boost Care

• 

2K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, @Raymonpate97. Thank you for stopping by. Please send us a private message to further assist you. We'll be waiting for your response. Remember, we're here to help. -Kira_M. 

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

6 m ago

Hello, @Michael50! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

1 Message

6 m ago

I added money to my account and it won’t let me pay off my boost up bill

1 Message

3 m ago

I want to pay off my boost up account

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

3 m ago

Good day @Josh357 Thank you for reaching out to us. Would you please send us a private message, so we can further assist you?

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

~JoyP.

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello, @rward33! In order to pay off Boost Up, please add the amount owed and contact us once the balance is on your account for us to complete the pay off on our end. 
- Francisco T.

8 Messages

@Frankt Okay, and how would I contact you? I see no way to send a private message on here and calling the Boost Care number did not lead me to any way for live assistance.

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

You can contact us either through this channel or our Social Media profiles. Just say you need to pay off Boost Up and we will mark the conversation private if done through Boost Mobile community or send you a link to access a private chat if done through Social Media. 
- Francisco T.

8 Messages

@frankt Okay, and last thing. How do I check how much I still owe on my Boost Up! phone? I looked everywhere and can not find it. Thank you

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

Have you checked on your account online?
- Francisco T.

4 Messages

15 d ago

I want to also pay off my installments, is there any way I can?

Boost Care

• 

1.3K Messages

Hello, @! You will need to add the pay off amount and then contact us for us to collect it on our end. 
- Francisco T.

4 Messages

Okay done! How do I contact y’all?

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

Hi, Kivana_504! Thanks for reaching out regarding this! I've marked our message private so we can discuss your account. Please provide us with your phone number and PIN. - Boost_MasielQ

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

Thanks, Kivana_504! It has been taken care of. Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you. - Boost_MasielQ