CrystalD's profile

Thu, Sep 21, 2017 9:00 AM

Ordered a new phone, need to change shipping address quickly, since I selected next day shipping!

I need to change the shipping address, since it is not the same as the billing address!! 

Responses

Boost Care

• 

1.6K Messages

4 y ago

Hey there, CrystalD! Sorry for the late reply! Please send us a private message with the following details, so we can further help you:

- Your mobile number and PIN.

- The sales order key.

- Your first and last name.

- Your e-mail address.

- The correct shipping address.

- An alternate contact number.

Looking forward to your reply!

RB-1991 (Robert)

2 Messages

@Hozuki_Robert me too how do I message u I need this ASAP 

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

Hello @Kevo Thank you for reaching out to us, and apologize for the inconvenience. We've marked your post as private. The billing and shipping address must be the same for the order to be processed or delivered.

- Joy1713

2 Messages

3 y ago

(

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

3 y ago

Hey, @Soriano22! Noticed that you put your personal info publicly. Please delete and send us a private message instead. Thanks!

1 Message

3 y ago

Who do I message to change my shipping address?

4 Messages

3 y ago

I need to change my shipping address quick i got that 1 day shipping . 

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

3 y ago

Hi there Josh. When did you place the order? Due to the billing address needing to be the same as the shipping for security reasons, once the order is placed, the address could not be change. Please send us a private message and we will figure this out for you.

1 Message

3 y ago

Please help I have the same billing and shipping address but I accidentally sent it to a different city with the same address so it’s processing now. HELP

Boost Care

• 

944 Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, JazmineForbes! We'd be happy to help you. Please send us a Private Message with your order number and the correct address. 

2 Messages

3 y ago

Hi I have the same problem

Boost Care

• 

1.2K Messages

3 y ago

Hi, @Yessica101112. Thanks for reaching out to us. Due to the billing address needing to be the same as the shipping for security reasons, once the order is placed, the address could not be change. Please send us a private message so we can investigate further. 

3 Messages

3 y ago

Im having the same issue, can one of you please help. I need the phone shipped to a different address than the billing.

Boost Care

• 

1.7K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, @egrilclout! Unfortunately, that is not possible. There's no way for us to override that policy. The device must be sent to the billing address, otherwise, the order won't go through. We're sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused you. 

3 Messages

3 y ago

I really need this shipping address changed. please HELP. I sent a message to an agent, I hope you guys can help me out

4 Messages

2 y ago

Hey! The same thing just happened to me, I made a spelling error on my address. I don't know what to do. Do I cancel it ( I payed for next day shipping)?

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

2 y ago

Hey there, dayanoodles. We have received your private message. We'll continue to assist you there. Thanks.