bcurnutt's profile
bcurnutt
Great Topic!
Applause!
1st Timer

13 Messages

Wed, Jan 30, 2019 6:00 PM

Order

I placed a order today and for the shipping I chosed next day shipping...so should I get it by Friday?

Responses

melissac

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 years ago

If you placed your order before 12:00PM (CST), your order will be shipped the same day. However, if you placed your order after 12:00PM, then your order will be shipped the next business day [with the exception of weekends and holidays].

5 Messages

2 years ago

I ORDER MY PHONE YESTERDAY AROUND 3 PM AND GOT THE NEXT DAY AIR AND WHEN I GOT MY TRACKING NUMBER IT SAYS IT WILL BE HERE ON MONDAY BUT I PAID FOR THE NEXT DY AIR SO MY PHONE SHOULD BE COMING TO ME TODAY
melissac

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 years ago

Hello, moniquehorde23. ¿How can we assist you? 

melissac

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

2 years ago

If you placed your order after 12:00PM, your order will be shipped the next business day (with the exception of weekends). We will continue to assist you in private.

5 Messages

2 years ago

SO IF I PLACE MY ORDER WHICH WAS ON A FRIDAY FOR NEXT DAY AIR MEANS TODAY MY PHONE SHOULD BE HERE RIGHT

Enthusiast

• 

2 Messages

8 months ago

I’m having the same issue
JohnJ7

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

1.8K Points

8 months ago

Hello, Ashleyrjeff! We're here to help. Please provide us with more details about the issue you're having so we can review this for you.

Enthusiast

• 

2 Messages

8 months ago

I made a order on Friday for a phone and I didn’t receive a order confirmation
Reinhardt_S

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

• 

2.4K Points

8 months ago

Hello @Ashleyrjeff. Thank you for the information. Please send us a private message so we can look for more information about your order and assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".