questions's profile

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Jul 25, 2017 1:00 PM

"order not found" Next Business Day Shipment no tracking or updates available

I placed an order past 1pm CST yesterday 7-24-17 and paid for Next Business Day Shipment for an iphone. Today 7-25-17 I tried entering my order code to see any updates and recieve the message ORDER NOT FOUND. It is now 3pm in the afternoon. 

My cc was charged and I recieved a confirmation email with this code but have no way to confirm my order is being processed or that my phone will be delivered per the expedited shipment I paid for! Please assist. 

Responses

Hamilton

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

4 years ago

It is always our pleasure to assist you. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please let us know.

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

Thank you

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

Hello! I'm essentially in the same boat and am curious if you could help me out?

I ordered an iPhone before 1pm EST time today (8/21) and paid the extra amount to receive it "next day", which to me, means 8/22. The funds were immediately taken from my debit account, however, it is now 9:33pm PST and the order number that I was provided with still shows "order not found". 

I then clicked the link that you provided the other person, where it asks for first & last name as well as order number, and it says: 

Order status:

BP_FULFILLMENT

I'm hoping this means I'll still be receiving it tomorrow? Is there a tracking code that I could possibly get a hold of? I'm relying on this delivery by end of day tomorrow.

Thank you for your help! :slightly_smiling_face:

Anne Marie

JohnJ7

Boost Care

• 

2.4K Messages

• 

1.5K Points

4 years ago

Hey,theeannemarie! Definitely want to look into this for you.  Please send us a private message with your so we can review this further.  Thanks.

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I ordered phone yesterday with Next Business Day Shipment but could not find my order. Also not received any email.

Hamilton

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

4 years ago

We can definitely help you out with that, @ditiwari! Please, send us a private message with your name, last name, and order number to further assist you.