donaldhshelton's profile

Sat, Aug 12, 2017 8:00 PM

Number Change

I accidentally changed my phone number while trying to do something else.  Is it possible to retrieve my old number back? 

Responses

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

4 y ago

Hello @donaldhshelton! How long ago was the change made? Can you please send me a private message with this information to be able to help you further?

2 Messages

4 y ago

I just accidentally changed my phone number. I really didn't want to do that. How do I change it back to my old number I originally had? This just happened

3 Messages

Same I need help ASAP 

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

4 y ago

We hear you! Please send us a private message with the details, and we’ll get this thing figured out.

1 Message

4 y ago

I accidentally changed my number how can I retrieve my original number. It is really important that I get my number back... what will I need to do?

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

4 y ago

Hi there, SunSun24! Can you send us a private message with your phone number so we can get this resolved for you?

2 Messages

3 y ago

Hello! I am in the same situation. It’s only been about three or four hours since I accidentally changed to a new number and I really really need my original number back for so many professionally related reasons.… My original number was 401abc and my accidentally changed new number is 508abc... my account pin number is XXXX… And my name is Jeff Leite. Please please help me restore my original number to my account! thank you so much in Advance!

1 Message

3 y ago

I'm trying to get my old phone number back. I accidentally pressed the button

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

3 y ago

Hey there, Sallytagaolo! Definitely want to look into this for you. Please send us a private message so we may work directly with you. 

1 Message

2 y ago

This same thing happened to me with my best friends account her kid got ahold of the phone with browser opened to change number tab open

3 Messages

1 m ago

I need help to ASAP recently did the same thing yesterday

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

Hello! We want to do our best to help. How can we assist you? 

- AmyM25

3 Messages

I need to get my original phone number back please

Boost Care

• 

2.1K Messages

What do you mean? Did you change your phone number recently? 

- AmyM25