DirtSuicide's profile

Sat, Sep 8, 2018 8:00 AM

No order confirmation email

so i did a boost up because my old phone died and i have not received an email yet. of any kind. i placed the order 2 days ago, (Thursday 9/6) around 11am. when i check my account page the installment agreement is posted but i still have not received an email confirming purchase nor shipping.

i do not have the purchase confirmation number so i cant use that service to check the order status either.

thank you for your time

Responses

Boost Care

• 

905 Messages

3 y ago

Hello DirtSuicide,  please private message us so er can look into this for you. 

Boost Care

• 

905 Messages

3 y ago

We are glad to hear that. Please let us know if you need further assistance.

2 Messages

3 y ago

thank you for the reply. i have since talked to another agent via pm and have solved my issue. my email address had not updated so the confirmation was sent to an old email i no longer use. order and tracking numbers were supplied to me via the helping agent.

thanks again for your time 🙂

Boost Care

• 

2.6K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there DirtSuicide. Thanks for contacting us. We'll be happy to help. 

Please, send us a private message with the phone number and PIN to check the account. 

1 Message

1 y ago

I placed an order for a phone thru boostup a few hours ago. The money was taken from my acct but I havent received an order confirmation or any other type of email or notification about my purchase...