Djcj2014's profile

Fri, Feb 7, 2020 5:00 AM

No order confirmation email or tracking number

I ordered a phone yesterday with Boostup and never received an order confirmation email or tracking number. Help please!!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

3 Messages

1 y ago

How do i write a private message

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Please tap on the agent's name, and the option will be available. Victor21

Boost Care

• 

3.5K Messages

1 y ago

Hey there, Mario90432. Let's do some investigating. Please send us a private message with the order number.

6 Messages

1 y ago

I haven’t got no tracking number sent to my email and I ordered a iPhone XR it took the money out my account

1 Message

1 y ago

This just happened to me...did you get your phone?

Boost Care

• 

2.8K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there, Melinda1020. Thanks for contacting us. We're sorry for the inconvenience with the purchase.

To better assist you, please send us a private message with the phone number and PIN.

1 Message

8 m ago

Same thing happened to me, I ordered my phone a little over a week ago through BoostUp and haven't received the phone or a confirmation number, but my bank account shows the transaction went through. I'm more than a little frustrated that Boost has received my money but has given no indication that they intend on sending me my phone.

5 Messages

Did you ever receive your phone 

Boost Care

• 

1.9K Messages

8 m ago

Sorry to hear about this experience, caiteleger. We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, please click on any of the social care agent's user names and select the option, send this user a private message. 

2 Messages

7 m ago

I Need Help Finding My Order Also. I Placed A Order Two Days Ago But Still No Email About Shipping Process

5 Messages

Did you ever receive your phone? 

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

Hi, Mdelarosa! Did you sent the device back to us? - Boost_MasielQ

5 Messages

I did the purchase yesterday and have been waiting for a confirmation email but nothing yet. 

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

An email is sent once the order has been shipped out. We are sorry about the confusion, Mdelarosa. - Boost_MasielQ

5 Messages

I checked my bank account and it says the payment for the phone is pending. I chose to get it delivered the next day, and haven’t received any email. 

2 Messages

7 m ago

Did You Ever Received Your Phone ?

Boost Care

• 

2.3K Messages

7 m ago

Hello, CiJ2001. Thanks for reaching out. Definitely want to take a look into this for you. Please send us a PM with your order number. 

To send a Private Message you can go to your profile and click on the icon with an envelope. Then you enter the username of the person you want to send a message to and the subject. Or you can go to the user profile by clicking on the username and click on "Send this user a Private Message". 

~Nosh_CxUx

5 Messages

3 m ago

Kinda weird they can't figure out what happened but more and more people are having the same problem. With no answers. Smh 

2 Messages

2 m ago

I've had the same issue.  The transaction is still 'pending' a week later, I never received a confirmation email, and the order was apparently cancelled.

Edit: The pending charge has been removed from my card.

(edited)