Djcj2014's profile

Fri, Feb 7, 2020 5:00 AM

No order confirmation email or tracking number

I ordered a phone yesterday with Boostup and never received an order confirmation email or tracking number. Help please!!

Responses

Accepted Solution

Boost Care

• 

1.8K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there! Please send us a private message to assist you. To send a Private Message, click my username or picture, then click "send this user a private message".

2 Messages

1 y ago

I'm having the same issue. It shows payment has been taken from my bank account, but no updates/order confirmation/order numbers have been sent. 

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

1 y ago

Sorry to hear that, @LittleRogue! We value your privacy and security. Due to the nature of your concern, we would like to authenticate your account, but for us to do this in a secure way we need to take this to a private channel where we can discuss private account information. Please send us a private message along with your phone number, the PIN and a brief description of your request. To send a private message, click on any of the social care agents user names and select the option send this user a private message.

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

Hi! Thanks for reaching out to us. We are sorry about that. We will do our best to help. Your message has been marked as private. Do you have the order #? 

- AmyM25

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

We understand, however, the order # is provided at the moment the order is placed, that is the reason why we asked, in case you had it. Please provide us with a phone number to call you and get some pieces of information to request the status of your order and order #. 

- AmyM25

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

Understood. Can we call you now? 

- AmyM25

9 Messages

Yes

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

Alright. We are calling now. 

- AmyM25

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

1 y ago

Hi, Freidam. Please send us a private message with the account phone number and pin code.

2 Messages

1 y ago

I'm having the same problem! I used Boostup, and the price was added to my monthly bill, but I never received a confirmation email

Boost Care

• 

3.4K Messages

1 y ago

Sorry to hear that, Mom2asweethart. You can visit a store to try to make the BoostUP! purchase.

2 Messages

1 y ago

I am having the same problem. I have placed a boost up order 3 times and after a while it shows cancelled. I have chatted twice with customer service. First time I was told it was an issue with my address, second time I was told it was a problem with my card and the third time...I gave up and didnt call. Now when I try to order again it tells me that I am not eligible for a boost up but I have never had an upgrade. I'm so ready to just give this up and go to another company.

2 Messages

1 y ago

I'm also having this issue.   I have no option to send agent private message

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

1 y ago

Hello, Aussie. Can you send us a private message so we can assist you with that? 

2 Messages

1 y ago

G'Day!  I also took advantage of a BoostUp deal on March 16, 2020 and have not yet received a confirmation email with an order number to refer to.  I would like to know the status of my order, but unfortunately, an order number is needed.  When visiting my account, I only have a contract and installment billing number.  There is no confirmation email in my Junk Folder, either.  Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks!

2 Messages

1 y ago

I got my problem solved with no help from this site or by calling customer service. I find it a little weird that everyone that commented on this post with order issues got a message to private message a representative but I got the response to go to the store and no one even tried to help me. Wow! Not really helpful at all

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

We'll wait for your response.

- Joy1713

5 Messages

@Mom2asweethart

How you solve it? 

3 Messages

1 y ago

3 Messages

1 y ago

I need to find my order number for my new phone i bought online

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Hi there Shell1972. Thank you for contacting us. Please send us a private message with the details and we will look into this. Victor21 

Boost Care

• 

3.6K Messages

1 y ago

Understood. Did you checked in your Spam/Junk folder?