carlodinho's profile

Mon, Jun 26, 2017 4:00 AM

No confirmation from online order/ unable to track/ already charged

I placed an order on June 23rd for two phones. I have the order number for 1 of them. I've tried calling but the system keeps hanging up on me because I dont have an account. I am not convinced that my order has been recieved but I have already been charged. I have tried tracking the order online and recieved a message that the order does not exist. 

What is the next step?

Thanks

Responses

1 Message

4 y ago

Can't wait to hear the answer on this, I"m in almost the same boat, already charged but no confirmation

Boost Care

• 

2.2K Messages

4 y ago

Hello @carlodinho. Please, send us a private message with the name, last name, and address that you used for the order to further assist you.

1 Message

4 y ago

THANK YOU! 

This eased my mind immensely. The link works perfectly and shows my order information.

1 Message

4 y ago

I am having the same issue and have a case opened with Virgin Mobile.  I don't have an order # to be able to put in the required field when clicking on the link. 

2 Messages

4 y ago

Same here. A little help VM? Haven't heard from you at all but you took my money.

2 Messages

4 y ago

That link worked perfectly so thank you. It should be noted I ordered an iPhone on the 21st and received the email (finally) on the 25th at 8:55pm. I use google mail and the email did NOT go to spam, however if you are worried then note the email address they send from is FreeMsg@virginmobile.com (add to your contacts if you think it may get sent to spam folder).

1 Message

4 y ago

I have a similar issue, can anyone help me

1 Message

3 y ago

I am experiencing this exact same thing right now! I’m new to this community thing so bear th me because I see that other people already addressed this issue. I ordered a phone last Friday night. I understand that things won’t probably ship until the following week. But I ordered the faster shipping and still didn’t get any type of confirmation email. Not even one saying my order was placed. I need this new phone asap so I’m just trying to find out what’s going on!!

Boost Care

• 

3.7K Messages

3 y ago

Hmm – that doesn’t sound right. Let’s take a closer look! Can you please send me a private message with the order number?

To send a private message, please click on my username and select to send a private message.

3 Messages

2 y ago

PS: forgot to say that your website on Chrome yesterday said ERROR. and also that today it will not allow Track Order from link on your website, it just redirects to the phone page. 

3 Messages

2 y ago

I ordered using my credit card through my account with VM for years now. I paid $199 plus tax for the iPhone 7 Plus. It said free 2 day shipping, and since I need it before July 19th that is fine. I got a confirmation but my computer had to restart. No confirmation email and it was not charged same day. So I tried to order on my cell phone this morning before work. I saw a code with letters for tracking but did not screenshot and closed screen. After work now, no email confirmation, and nothing in spam box! I do not want overcharged, and I DO want a phone! Please assist me. 

Boost Care

• 

1.4K Messages

2 y ago

We understand your frustration, davidpoland, & we apologize for the inconvenience! Please send me a private message by clicking on my profile and selecting send this user a private message for further assistance on this matter.  

Boost Care

• 

2.7K Messages

2 y ago

Hi there, carlodinho. Thanks for contacting us. 

To better assist you, please send us a private message with the order number.

2 Messages

2 y ago

I'm having the same issue. I purchased the iphone 7 plus.(Thursday night 7/18/2019 11:53pm) and it charged my card instantly and I selected for the next day shipping. I received the order confirmation email. But no email with my tracking information to confirm that it has been shipped. And today is 7/192019 7:41pm. Virgin Mobile help please.

3 Messages

2 y ago

Well I did not even get a charge to my credit card! In fact the survey at end of ordering asked why I chose to NOT complete a purchase! So I made a mistake of ordering again and commenting here, because after chatting with them privately they sent BOTH and now expect me to pay to return one. Gee!

I am going to speak with my credit card company what to do. This feels like an issue for lawyers now.